Brodie day

I'm new here

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Online:06 Jan 2017 09:19 PM

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:04 AM

hi

i am going to paint with my KE70 and to do a good job I'm going to take my engine to spray the bay and now I'm thinking if the motor is coming out it might be a good time to upgrade
i have looked around for something that will bolt onto the blocks and trans that i already have in the car and the one that will work for me is the 7K(e) it comes out of a 2001 Toyota light ace van
I'm going to buy a car that is already running on the road so i know it runs and i have all the parts i need

so my question is has anyone done this before to a KE70. someonethat can tell me all the things that i need to know like all the little things i may miss and even if it is a good idea to do it at all although i am now pretty set on doing the 7K(E) now just because i think its the low fuss good result kind of engine conversion to do

thanks for any help :thumbsup:

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_0016.JPG

#2 ebbieajam

ebbieajam

I'm new here

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Online:Today, 02:46 AM

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:03 PM

hi I'm new to the forum, all the way from south Africa cape town, how far you with the setup ? I wish I could get the 7k engine, over here we only have the 4k and 5k engines and that's about it, I just finished my 4k turb efi conversion ,everything is homemade, will love to see how far your setup is

#3 Taz_Rx

Taz_Rx

Brappn or boostn

• Tech Moderator
  • 6578 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:28 PM

Start a projects thread and show us! Did you use a 7ke manifold?
I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell.

TAR - KE55E 5KTE. BB T28, 7K EFI, T50...all the good stuff!! :)
DIRT - KE55E 3/4kc. 4k w/- 3kBP head, 609 lumpstick, weber, extractors & exhaust etc....all the left overs!! :P
Un-named RX4 - 13bbp, weber, 2x2.5 ex, lensos....too much more to list!! :?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users