It's had a respray at some stage, as well as new springs and discs just before he took it off the road 7 years ago and it has just sat there. Plan is just to tidy up the body, get it running and then registered.
Few things need to happen though
- Rust repairs driver's side fender
- Driver's door fouls on fender (opened when I went to look at it the other day so don't know if it's moved during transport)
- Grill and bumper wonky (doesn't look like from impact damage, just poorly reset)
- Brakes have no fluid in the reservoir
- Hasn't started for awhile so need to get it running, maybe even a 4k (someone nearby has one, what are they worth these days?)
- Twin sidies
- Lower it by 2-3"
- Flares and superlites or something
Edited by tenyearguarantee, 14 November 2016 - 08:04 PM.