All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hot tip... get a freight quote through e-go.com 😉 ... your welcome
  3. Yesterday
  4. Yes that's right so they fit RWD Corolla from AE86 and older.
  5. Cool! What dimensions are they? 4x114.3?
  6. Hi joeyk, They're still for sale that's right. Probably be about 150-200 to post to Melbourne through Fastway couriers. Let me know what you want to do.
  7. Hello there fine sir Are these wheels still available? i am keen to purchase them if they are. i am located in Melbourne Australia.
  8. Good point prospect, S.A.
  9. I have a ke10 for parts just about a entire car worth all panels,glass,trim,bumpers,grille, etc has no steering (rolling on a jerry rigged crossmember) very little rust could be restored. prefer to sell whole but might part it out if there's little interest asking $800 ono will need to bring 2 wheels. and a trailer obviously. PROSPECT S.A. [email protected] text for photos 0452039940
  10. Last week
  11. Hey is this still available and if no can i get leads on how to get
  12. yes mate,still after 1,can you give me a price with post to 3156
  13. I have a ke20 with a two speed auto would like to upgrade to 3 speed what gear box would fit
  14. Ive got approval now for the repairs to the door, and window regulator, that were damaged in the attack. I also ran over something so they will check out under the car and see also. I just had the rear section of the exhaust remade with a 2.5 inch Magnaflow hi flow catalytic converter, resonator just before the diff, and the same muffler and tip. Main reason being because there was some tension in the pipe because of how the engine has been repositioned over time, especially cause the gearbox crossmember mounts the gearbox as high as possible, and also now that the car is lower than ever, I was having issues with the exhaust hitting the diff and panhard rod. That now has a reshaped area, still made with mandrel bends, that gives the clearance needed. Havent noticed a difference with the cat as far as power goes, but the car seems a bit smoother where it used to have reversion. Will have to see how the afrs go and make some changes as needed. I did a fair bit of research before fitting a cat, and just decided it was worth it after all the defect bullshit Ive had this year.
  15. You either need to fit flares after major surgery on the rear guards, or get the diff narrowed. Fuel tanks are the same
  16. Hello:) I'm currently building a ke25 with a 2tg turbo engine. I will use a t293 Axle from a te71gt. But This is wider then the ke25 Axle. So My question is, Do i have to run flares or will i be able to tuck some wheels under the fender? Question 2: Does anyone know if air shocks are available for This car? quation 3: Does a ke20 fuel tank fit the ke25?:)
  17. If you are still looking for the P\Box I have 1 Aaron.
  18. Yeah i struggled to find one anywhere i thought it may come with the master when i bought it.. Could try gumtree or galant facebook groups
  19. bugger..ill.never find a gd galant at a wrecker..lol
  20. The ke70 heart donor circa 2012. (one of my favourite pics) I don't have many engine bay pics, this from 2011. Parts need a good tidy up before transferring to the te71 as it's a bit hori. headlight out for extra psshhht. finishing off some tyres...
  21. Hey, Mark here from NZ. I have a new project which i thought would interest some rolla people. A bit of back story... So i've had a ke70 1.3 SR coupe (jdm fastback 4k auto, 6" diff) since 2001 which was a daily + drift hack for many years running a 3tgte, w57 and kaaz 7.5" 2way in it's final guise (2013). Probably have seen that on the interwebs via club-k or garage3tc/3tcgarage and other forums or my website toycrazy.net and youtube user toycrazynz. It has succumbed to cancer finally because it wasn't always garaged (my bad). rust in the seams, sills, not alot holding the rear 1/4's and tail gate on. So I'm re shelling it. The last few years i've been busy with property renovations, building a new shed, got married etc so car play was on hold. Took a while to find but, have sourced a TE71 hardtop shell suitable to continue on with some track duties and get back into drift. Unfortunately it's an unfinished project but not out of my abilities. Will just take longer. The car is a jdm 1981 TE71 GT Sprinter hardtop. Pics from previous owner Alec on his new wheels at the time. Somewhat rare these days to see one with the 'OK computer' option. The early spec Sprinter front end had been exchanged to early corolla by a previous owner. The project didn't come with the front trim though, or tail lights. Or the original 2tgeu & t50. Alec stripped it to a bare shell with a bunch of mates, and were converting the whole suspension and drivetrain to ta63 GT-T Carina. They got as far as mounting up the F code IRS and had it back on it's wheels. There's a little work to get that finished off. Pic from previous conversion progress. He also built a half cage which is a bonus. The car came with a bunch of ta63 front suspension too but that won't be going in. It's also been media blasted to unhide any rust that an 80's corolla was bound to have! Some showing on the A pillars, lower rad support, rear wheel arches and some small areas. Nothing a session with the TIG can't fix. So this is how it sits currently awaiting further work. Here's hoping sooner rather than later.. The goal: Complete the IRS conversion, fit an LSD. Patch all rust, panel and paint it back to looking externally stock with facelift corolla front swap. (vinyl side stripe, wing mirrors etc). Swap over the 3tgte running gear from the ke70, install the ae86 BC BR Gold front coilovers as well as the modified crossmembers and rack steering. Find out if an original efi fuel tank will fit back in or find alternative solution. mount pump, tweak fuel lines and install rest of efi systems. Finish the 3" exhaust which stopped at the diff previously. Re fit the interior from front seats forwards. Get it back together. Do skids
  22. I honestly couldn't tell you sorry.. Came off a gd galant at the wreckers
  23. https://www.repco.com.au/en/brands/rapid/rapid-fix-dual-adhesive-system-10ml/p/A9477258 Best by a long way. It does seem to work best on plastic I've used it for fairing repairs to fixing the kick panels on the ke11.
  24. Hi, I know some wrecking yards who may have it. newcastle car removal just give them a call at 0455 120 045 to find out if they have it, before u go there. It is at the Newcastle area
  25. Came out a running car mate bought a whole car for conversion
  26. Earlier
  27. I’m also of the view they are too big, and with modern tyres unnecessary. Having said that, I ran 225’s on 7’s on a TA22 years back and had no end of grief with the rear guard lip fouling under load and the fronts on lock. Made the car not fun to drive. Fitting flares is a major exercise of fabrication on the rear, and a key difference between KE25 and a TE27 levin is the construction of the rear wheel tub and outer skin. I don’t see how you can do it otherwise, unless you shorten the diff housing or change to significantly different offset rims
  28. You mean like this? There's bound to be people who have tried it, but it depends on how you load the car and what the roads you drive on are like. I find the 205/60x14 I'm using bang around a lot and pull on the steering all the time. They're just too heavy. On the rally car we've just cut 70mm height out of the rear arch and riveted a Corona front flare over it. It fitted fine, we just used it because the Corona was sitting out in the paddock as a wreck.
  1. Load more activity