Miller's Finished Ke35

-Miller-

Hey guys and gals

heres my finished project (for build up see http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3607) painted, rimmed, and loud...

painted in the taxi orange (didnt know untill it was applied :( ) with its new Melber alloy 15" rims and low profile tires it doesnt look too bad.

It has a 4k with a upgrade camshaft (unknowen) holley carb with new rings and all tuned up, with a 2.5" system with tuned extractors and a 4" tip :P Very Loud ;)

Has new carpet and NOS front seat covers (just wanted blue) witha custom back one made up.

Custom parcel shelf and custom door pods give my stereo a personal touch consisting of a Pioneer DEH-P4750MP Head unit with the fronts running Boss 6.5" components and the rear handling kenwood 6x9's. The "doof doof' section is a US Audio amp and 12" sub

soon to have a carpeted boot from teddy tutorial which will match the carpeted box

Later in the future maybe:-

4age?

Flares?

Black paint work?

...but i said maybe...

ok heres some =)

dsc002386ns.jpg

dsc002350dx.jpg

dsc002320na.jpg

dsc002391eq.jpg

dsc002339nt.jpg

dsc002401ix.jpg

:D p.s. thanks for the stickers nick

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is one of the nicest ke35's i have seen in a long time. the taillight treatment looks real good. they normally don't have the black do they?

the rims are different. probably suit a ke70 a little better being so angular, but look pretty darn good on it. way better than modern 17's.

about the only things i would change would be to make the tacho and stereo blend in a little better. black faced. takes away a little from the period steering wheel.

nice work. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

thanks guys for the replys

i painted the taillights my self taped um up and for the circle lights just covered with the spray can cap! hehe

She has just had a suppension upgrade all round new springs and shocks in the front, reset leaf springs in the rear

will post pics soon

Miller

it still needs some blocks in the rear but u get the idea

dsc002772qh.jpg

Edited by -Miller-

fyi, blocks are bad. they cause the leaves to lever more against the twisting force of the axle, which can lead to tramp

the proper way to get your leaves lowered is to reset them, and if that's not low enough, you can have the eyes inverted

you should be able to get 3" out of that, any lower is less about performance/handling, more looks