Myles's Ke10!!

10ROLLA

Hey guys, i thought as there is a bit of a shortage of ke10's i would make a thread about my project.

I'm 15 years old and bought my first car about three weeks ago, the 1969 KE10 Corolla cost me $1000 came running, spare 4k angine, 3 sets of taillights includin the ones that were on it, last set of tail light lenses made by toyota still its the buble wrap, few spare indicater lights and lenses and more.

It has a bit of rust in the front guards behind the wheel on eachside which will be gettin cut out holpfully next week. The bonnet it came with, has a dint/crease on the top left corner and a fair amount of rust, is fixable but will need alot of time and money....... so if any1 has a spare one willing to sell it plz let me no......

The car came with no keys just a switch to get power through to everything and then a button to start the motor. As it came with no keys the passanger side door remains locked but can be opend from the inside and the boot was locked close...... i had to unbolt the latch to get it open then undo the lock so now the boot opens.....score!! :) lol oh i forgot to say the car also came with a flame thrower...... yeah thats right a flame thrower.

her are some pics of it when i bought it.......... as the pictures r so big it will only let me post one at a time unless I'm doin something rong :y:

post-2244-1160783894_thumb.jpg

Edited by 10ROLLA

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah mate she is lowerd........ i have stripped it bare only got the engine in it and glass and thats all........... I'm now to post up more pics........... this thread is gonna be slowly updated every few weeks maybe months dependin on how i go........

oh one last thing do u think i should keep it the original color (grey blue) or change it, make it more custom? well let me no your thoughts i have future plans for a ca18 motor but as the laws have changed in queensland it will be few years befor that comes into play!

here are some pics...... will have to put one pic per post so i will just add heaps of posts hehe

so I'm gonna start the photos from how it was to what it is now!

thanks Myles!

post-2244-1160792059_thumb.jpg

i forgot to mention one thing.... the guy that owned it befor me welded the diff together cus it was broken so its got a lock diff.........does awesome skids but its not street legal so if any1 has a spare diff in good condition would be great otherwise I'm thinkin of gettin a hilux diff?

thanks myles!

Edited by 10ROLLA