Engineering a 5K

kickn5k

If your willing to travel to Oakleigh, I know a bloke who keeps heaps of Corolla parts in his workshop. You name it, he's got it. Considering this weekend is a long weekend (for some of us) he may be taking a break. So Tommorrow may be your best option.

Peter Robinson Automotive

17 Carinish Road, Oakleigh South

9544 1162

he's the guy i spoke to about getting parts for my ke17. i've been meaning to catch up with him. i've got 2 rear t/lights for a 15-17 that he was interested in. cheers for that kanga.

leigh

Members dont see this ad
Peter Robinson Automotive

17 Carinish Road, Oakleigh South

9544 1162

only got on the computer today as I'm house sitting with no internet ill try tomoz if no go ill try local wreckers then repco.

going for epa test in the morn but i still think they`ll fail just because its my luck.

Cam enkleman and associates pty ltd. are awesome the two guys that looked after me were really down to earth which makes a big difference in my opinion. They tested the car with a sniffer passed that just not noise so its prob a good idea to go with a noise test as they tested my car at 5000rpm not 4000rpm as the epa tester said they aren`t epa guys so why get them to test it if they are not epa certified.

other than that it would have breezed through its worth a chat although they are in braeside which is a trip 4 you but its worth it!!!!!

Edited by kickn5k

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...