*~* 50-urs Rolla *~*

*~*PriNCeSS*~*

well.. i am selling my Lanos and i wanted something new to play around with so i got a:

1988 Carolla AE82

Sedan

Ugly Sky Blue LOL

5 Speed

newly reconditioned motor

new clutch

new cv's

looks nothing special atm.. BUT the wheels from my Lanos are going on it next weekend, as well as the steering wheel i hope, as well as an exhaust in the very near future and a stereo, oh so many plans.. these are the wheels on my old baby

Picture013.jpg

c0c455ec.jpg

i'm guessing it will be a slow process but it will get there eventually.. got no pics of the Rolla yet but i will before and after the wheels..

Members dont see this ad

Hey, welcome to the club, QLDer ey!! Where abouts??

About the lanos, hate to say it but i kinda like what holden did to it in regards to the Viva.

I too can't wait too see pics of your rolla.

Again, welcome and hope to get to know you and enjoy your stay!!!

Jon.

lol yeah the Lanos isnt everyone's choice in cars but oh well its going now.. so i got the wheels put on it yesturday and tinted the lights so i thought i'd put up a couple of pics i took this morning until i get some better ones.. if it passes your judgement i wouldnt mind a sticker.. where can i see pics of stickers?

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

haha sweet, paints not the best though.. a nice new paint job wouldnt look bad.. .. as for the brake lights just go to super cheap and get the night shades stuff and spray the lights.. sticker looks good how do i go about getting one in pink? (the www.rollaclub.com one for the back windscreen)

Edited by *~*PriNCeSS*~*