*~* 50-urs Rolla *~*

*~*PriNCeSS*~*

Members dont see this ad

haha LOL sorry i was kinda out of it i had a shit of a day so sorry (and thanks aswell), they arent on the car YET but they will be soon.. also I'm just waiting for the boss kit i ordered to arrive to stick on my steeringwheel, its been through all 3 cars with me :) i love it.. and some tint.. then comes the lowering and yes pink is my favourite colour so ill see how i go with choosing a colour for paint.. oh and of course as soon as i get the papers to say i own the car ill be putting my plates on too..

Edited by *~*PriNCeSS*~*

• 1 month later...

Good to see you're taking my advice, though i'm sure everyone else would've been thinking the same thing about the mudflaps. :P

Those windows need a tint job too and really am not a fan of baby blue at all.

I reckon (since we all figure you like pink so much) that a hot pink paint-job would be the way for you.

Then you can just put a 50 URS sticker on the back in barbie style writing lol.

Good to see you're taking my advice, though i'm sure everyone else would've been thinking the same thing about the mudflaps. :P

Those windows need a tint job too and really am not a fan of baby blue at all.

I reckon (since we all figure you like pink so much) that a hot pink paint-job would be the way for you.

Then you can just put a 50 URS sticker on the back in barbie style writing lol.

yeah well i don't know about that but nice dark tint and pink paint job would be sweet.. anyway.. lol lowering is next..