1ggtelola

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw a red series 1 AE92 hatch with 16" holotype R's in woolworths Mowbray yesterday. It had a rollaclub.com sticker down the passenger side of the windscreen, the font was blocky and not the normal comic sans ms style font. Anyone know who it is? i didn't know there were any rollaclub ae92's kicking about in Launny.

Not a corolla, but...

I saw a shovel-nose Corona Ute today!! It wasn't a home-made chop job either (or if it was its a damn good one!!)

Pale blue, a bit rough, but still damn nice!!

I also saw a red TA22 in the Woolies Sandy Bay Carpark. It was overrated, and even had the original hubcaps on!! Definately a nanna's car...

ive seen that corona ute to, its an old guy who drives it, they actually came from the factory like that, pretty cool little things, would be cool with a 4age in it, i also discovered that they have the same front gaurd indicators as ke11's

also saw a really nice sprinter a few weeks back, with massive dished wheels on it and it was white, looked really neat, had like driftr or some thing as the number plate

Edited by jamesrolla

i saw nick in his pink corolla today trying to get on the brake out side of work

and saw a blue coupe parked behind the pink corolla in cambel street. well i see them everyday cause i work with them but yeh. and i saw jonny t in his super charged 3k flying around the kingo round about a couple of days ago;)