Spot The Rolla

1ggtelola

spotted today, a nice white ke70 panel with widened stocko wheels, side pipe and chrome bumpers and also sitting in a garage a genuine te71, like the slanty back ke70 2 door things that never came to australia, looked a bit rough but would make a really great project car, but I'm not telling any one were it is :D all I'm saying is that its in the south of the state

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted today, a nice white ke70 panel with widened stocko wheels, side pipe and chrome bumpers and also sitting in a garage a genuine te71, like the slanty back ke70 2 door things that never came to australia, looked a bit rough but would make a really great project car, but I'm not telling any one were it is :D all I'm saying is that its in the south of the state

what in the fark?? are u serious.. like TE71 like this te71 pic? or a ke70 2 door like in this link

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10405

te71.jpg

Edited by Brendo

no not like the one you gave the link to, its got a slanty back on it, its sorta a cross between a ke70 and a t18, looked very cool, i think the bumpers off it were on the panel van because the panel van had chrome ones on it, its the same as AE25's car pictured on this page, http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...4598&st=105 the black one near the bottom

I'm not telling were it is though, i want it :D

Edited by jamesrolla

• 2 weeks later...

yea nicks old and deaf!

on my travels today i saw 1 white ke55 sedan with the 5 bar grill,

a ta22 with superlites (in a padock)

a ke26 with a rusty drivers door sitting next to the ta22, we went and asked the guy is he was selling and he said it was his sons and if he was to sell he would want about $300, i want it but daddy says he knows there rare but its a little tfg

hmm i only got a peak at it and the door looked a little bad but i shall be going down again in the future to look at it,,

i was talking to my mate about it and he said that he called in to ask about the celica back in the day and she came to the door full on puffing on a joint!