• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted me getting 2 sprinters

1883 ae86 with a jap spec bigport

also pciked up a project of saturday, a ke15 sprinter

bloody hell a 1883 ae86 sprinter, steam powered or single cylinder?, well i guess it would have some nice wooden 27" wheels :y:

bloody hell a 1883 ae86 sprinter, steam powered or single cylinder?, well i guess it would have some nice wooden 27" wheels :lolcry:

yeah mate, shes a classic, she's the steam powered model, yeah its got some wikid jap dished 27x10's on it

will get some pics of the ke15 tonight, its not much at the moment though

• 2 weeks later...

spotted: red ke30 with a sus engine making a fare effort at the drift day today

white ke70 owning, god damn u can steer josho!

ed - i lol'd @ "I'm a c**t"

on another note, hazkell is a funny bugger, with mad skills, and i want his car!

Josho is a bloody good driver, He will do well in the future. As for me, i think i did ok for my first time and in a car thats not a good drift car, but I'm over drift doesnt really do it for me.

This would be what he was spotting :)

post-103-1193491820_thumb.jpg

Edited by NickZ

I think the guy was just trying to hit me for flogging the arse out of a still half clean car, he just used the trophy as a weapon to inflict more damage, but I managed to grab it and I just sorta kept it.

Thanks for the kind words all :D I had a great day, was good to see Nick and a few others out there.

Still love how you're willing to give near anything a go in that thing Nick, was wicked watching you flicking it about. It was half the reason I grew some balls, got out there and had a go.

Glad there isn't many photos floating about of me, I can keep it on the sly. Drift is completely stupid...

... but fun.