• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

aha hahaha

man i got told someone was talking about me on here and i had no idea who it was...

I'm good man. real good. yeah still got the ke...... very over the power though.

how are you ? you up launie or hobart now ?

Still in Hobart man. Final year of my law degree so spending less money and time on cars, hence I am now selling the Soarer. Its clean as now, so plans were to use it as a weekender but I'm just gonna sell it. KE55 goes well and doesnt overheat (as long as I crank the heater, lol). Going to do a full flush, check impeller on pump and check thermo soon though. And painting the quarter panel this w/e so that the car is all one colour! :happy:

SPOTTED: overrated KE20 coupe in West Hobart on Friday - anybody on here?

• 1 month later...

haha mine over heats unless iahve the heater craken.,.,...... flushed it but still does it....

new bigger rad i think may be needed.... but gets me though

selling the soarer..... done do it ... jz is power !!

Gotta be done man. JZ is power indeed, which is why I'm passing it on to someone who will actually use it.

A GZE or SR20 might be on the cards soon - just to leave on a stand for a few months and play with, then I'll decide whether to put it in the '55 or get a dirty KSev shell :dance:\

Spotted: Lloyd Smith in his 1UZ-powered KE70 absolutely DOMINATING round 2 of the DriftGP at Baskerville yesterday - man that kid can drive :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...