Replacement Front Shocks For 73/74 Te27 Sr-5 ?

glassparnut

I am having no luck finding replacement performance strut inserts for my TE27 SR-5. The SR-5 struts are a bit shorter and fatter than the standard struts. Does anyone know if inserts from a wagon or maybe a Celica are the same part? I have checked the Tokico and Koni sites but nothing listed specifically for the SR-5 model Corolla.

THANKS!

Bill

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

have you tryed kyb? they have good perfomance shocks at very competitive prices, much cheaper than Tokico, or you maybe be better (and cheaper) to swap to a diffrent strut....

david lawson is your man for the kyb's, or he might be able to hook you up with some others, 0407 716 089, tell him aaron from tassie sent you.... he is a good bloke and will look after you.

• 11 months later...

Just buy an ae86 front end suspension. Get the strut casing assembly... Try getting the spindles, the rotors, calipers, and brakes as well with the casing to make it complete. Do that swap and you'll find your self a little more ease finding parts for it ^_^.