Act General Chat Section

Trendact

Go the Rollas! Good to hear we're running the competition 1st and 2nd J. That'll make my day seeing some more good times, so I'll make my way out to the last 3.

I was being silly and sliding the wagon a week before I was leaving for Queensland and ran headfirst into an embankment and tipped it on the side. FR chassis rail and castor rod mount are both twisted, plus the obvious cosmetic damage. Would be fixable, but I haven't the time or money as it still is quite extensive. Registering my 82 Mazda was a bit hectic with only a week to get it done!

I have a spare fuel line, John. My new number is 0404 484 235.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

Some of you may know or not, My name is Lance and I'm new to the rockin rollas scene. I'm keen to learn more about what really makes these things tick and hopefully get all you ACT guys out of your cages and maybe start getting an active amount of members on here.

I'm thinking maybe a meet/dinner/cruise/whatever once every two months to let everyone meet each other and just have a general catchup.

Just looking above i can see SAMMO is the region leader and maybe he can spread some more light on if we can get something like this going.

what do you all think?

cheers

Lance

PS: i drove a white KE55 sedan (square headlight model)

Lance you're really tempting me to get back in the scene...

Details of the meet, cruise and show....

"

Marques in the Park 2011 - Sunday, 13th November

Start time:

8.00 – 9.00 am Meet at the futsal Stadium, Barrine Dr,

Action Park, next to Commonwealth Avenue Bridge.

9.00 am - Cruise, to John Knight Park, Belconnen

10.00 – 3.00 Kick back and relax

Final Location: John Knight Memorial Park, Belconnen ACT.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Its that time of the year again when we as a group get to show off our massive love of Toyota's to the rest of the ACT (And Australia) at the Annual Marques in the Park car show extravaganza.

So if your not already booked into All Japan Day in Sydney come on down and join us.

Don't forget to pack a comfy chair and some headware to protect you from the wonderful early summer heat.

Also the CCG will be running the now famous CCG BBQ for those at the event so make sure you have plenty of spare change to keep you filled up on Sausage Sanga's and cool drinks.

"

Edited by J Riftin