Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Sounds good mate, at this stage I think most people can do sundays...

Maybe we should start with some monthly BBQs, now the weather is getting better...

I'm up for most things, in the process of getting me ke70 registered at the moment hoping it will be within next few weeks, so once its registered I'm in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I found a 1992 Corolla for sale, the car been in an accident but has small port (100kw) 4AGE in excellent condition as the seller says... the car have done 235000km but always been serviced and looked after as he says... now I'm wondering what km's could be reasonable for 4AGE? and the whole car will cost me $700

Thanks

Aladdin

looked after or not, 235,000 is a fair few kms. Saying that, sure, it might be a good engine to put in an old car to make it a bit more modern/better in performance, but alot of people seem to think that 4AGEs are some sort of super race engine. they are not really. It really depends on what you want from the car. eg car use etc....

Really depends on what you plan to do with it. ie; drop it straight into the KE70, rebuild it first etc........

Aladdin, hit me up on facebook, I am more than happy to help you out with info, ideas, and some help if you need it....

Yeah Aladdin, thats a fair few clicks. They still go good at that age, but personally I'd rebuild it. Rebuilding a 4age is easy! Depending what you want it would set you back $1000 - 1500 incl new pistons / bored etc.

Rain is a bit crap! Rain = no work = me poor haha