Trendact

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I was intending to turn up to the next meeting - and Jan 30 works for me - so this lazy lazy member would show.

Won't be in a Corolla though - mine is out on loan. Will be back in my hands before next hillclimb though (Feb 25) - better be as I need to adjust the rear sway bar.

Will be trying to make it to more meetings this year - at the very least so I can pester Thomo for advice. :)

As for the paid membership - I'm also a paid member of the local Triumph Club and the local hillclimb club. I don't attend their meetings very often either. Lots of different reasons - mostly lame - but in general terms enjoy my evenings with our (very young) kids and usually crash not long after they go to bed. Getting old.

Cheers,

Todd

Well, as some of you know, my diff is stuffed. Well, I finally got it fixed. Just a simple take whole diff out, whack in another. It pretty much was that simple. Took the diff out of my other rolla. A huge thanks goes out to chester_fb for all his help. I really could not have done it without ya. Then when I took the wheels off this car, the axle just fell out. Along with a couple of ball bearings. 2 bearings were jammed between thew brake shoe and the drum, so that was the part of the noise I was hearing. I'd take pics but we can't find the bloody camera. But now its all good. Another mate helped me to pull this diff and throw in the other. We had no major problems with it at all. So now my car makes no noise. YAY

Hey folks thought this might be of interest.

http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18340

Gist of it...

5K + K head + extractors + box o random crap

Howdy,

I have a 5K engine, a set of extractors, a box of random rolla+ celica carbs n manifolds n dizzys etc.. a 4 speed box, a K head, an extra head off something probably 4k related...

the engine has been sitting for a while, the head came off at one point, i might have a head gasket there for it too..

Its a bunch of stuff, but as none of it is together and running, i shall start the bidding at 1 6 pack of Little Creatures Pale Ale.. to come and take it all.

Canberra Northside.

Anyone interested will have to be able to come and pick it up - trailer, hoist (or a few mates etc)