Any Upcoming Rolla Cruises?

aedan_man

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drift....wouldnt draw a big crowd from this forum in my opinion...

you should organise one aedan man

Everytime i have gone there has been around 10 cars with rollaclub stickers on them (thats how i came across this club) and its normally a good day, I think thats how Des (too_quick) got onto this site cause i was parked next to him out there 1 nite

Spectating at QR in this heat is just f@$kin dumb...

I will be organising a cruise early 2007 (Jan/feb) when it starts to cool down a bit

Cheers

Nick i don't mean to be a PITA but could you try to have this one local to brisbane as I'm expecting my 2nd child in late january and i would like to go on a cruise but not 200km through the mountains.

200km through the mountains is sooo much more fun tho :y: even at the posted speed limits :y:

Agreed and i would love too, But i don't wanna be 100km away and get a phone call to say the wife is in hospital or i don't wanna drag a newborn around the country side.

A drift day at QR would beok-ish.

Even if people werent into it they will be talking and other stuff so meh can use it as a meeting point for a day or all go karting there etc so not a bad idea.

And there is a drift meet on the 7th of dec and the 21st i belive this month so just some dates.

As heat nah doesnt worry me to much..lol So I'm fine spectating at QR in summer..lol

Cameron

• 2 weeks later...