Classic Toyota Cruse (toymods And Rollaclub)

MX73

Sat January the 13th

Classic Toyota Cruse

(Toymods and Rollaclub)

10:30am at Bluff Car Park for Northern Drivers, Meet with the Central/Southern Drivers at the Inveresk Railyards at Noon.

Chat/look at other members cars then head off in a large group out of Launie on the East Tamar Hwy, Stop under the Batman Bridge, then head through on to the Frankford R/D Hwy Back to Dev...... Make further or ajust plans on stops on the way. Perhaps via the siding to scottsdale. Decide when we all get to launie.

Hope to see you there.

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

i didnt make it, circumstances made it so i had 2 hours to get from where i live to inveresk, and that just wasnt possible, especially on P plates, these events should be more centralised in the way of meet up places.. but anyway i'll try make it to the next one cheers guys PS any pics?

is that all?? :/ I'm glad i didnt come then i would of thought there would of been at least a half decent turnout with toymods involved, anyway i will get around to coming to one of these meets later on, there should be no reason why we can't get a turnout like I'm a member of tasrotary.com as i have an rx7 as well and that has about 15-20 active members and has only been running for about half a year and the first tasrotor cruise ever managed to get 15 cars turning up, and corolla's are far more common than rotors... :) www.tasrolla.com anyone? lol