Si's 5kte Ke55

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Started watching a bit of Bathurst at a mates house yesterday. Decided it was too nice a day (aparently 24o - for the first time since like march/april) to be sitting inside watching TV, so me and a mate went finishing......again! 3 time this weekend! hahaha.

Took tar out for one of its first long drives, ran faultlessly all day!! :D

Made it back to Launy from Bellingham in just over 30 mintues!! :) ....I love advans. ;)

Drags are on this weekend. Wanna do a few passes with this turbo befor I upgrade very shortly and see where I'm at.

Took a guy for a run Friday night, his response to a run through the gear was ".....what is 13's"!!! (double jepardy) :wink:

Sure is mate. 14psi all day, hopefully next outing will be on 20 odd. :P

Here's one for the ford fans then. :) ...I hate running against noise 12 flat super streets Grrr.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/taz...nt=100_2304.flv

Another against a v8 commonwhore. Ate him off the start line and he just caught me over the finish line. Need more boost captain!! :D ....

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/taz...nt=100_2302.flv

Edited by Taz_Rx

Well done, is that 60 ft right? 1.28? can't be right at all ??????

if it is, sure its not a faulty timer, as the breakdown for the whole race and et vs mph is way off as

far as i can see ?

actually looks like more of a 2.0, 2.1 60 ft with et/mph?, otherwise

it should be in the 13's??

more boost,will be interesting to see mph, vs psi gains.

whats your highest mph?, do you know what it weighs?what where you other 60ft's?

Does the strip not have half track mph/times, as that would also be a help in setting up the car

as you can breakdown where you lost time.

Well done, be good to see you times drop from here.

Is it open wheeler still?

cheers

darren

Edited by untubbed_20

thanks Darren.

Yeah both yourself and Matt have questioned that 60' today, so maybe it isn't correct. Anything is possible at Tarmak! :)

I'll have a look at my slips again. Noticed my first couple of runs where around 2 flat, third was likie 1.9 something. That last one was a good launch, but maybe not that good. :P I was racing on Advan A032R(S) tyres though, so it was hooking up pretty well.

Think one of my highest speeds was about 147kmh.

Don't know the weight of the car yet. Would be around stock though. Maybe I'm gunna have to take to the car with a holes saw to get closer to your ke10 weights! :D

Yeah still running an open wheeler. Don't particularly want a weldy in the car as it handles too well and I don't want to upset it with understeer. I have a T series diff here, just need to cut the coil mounts off it and get it fitted up. So an LSD will be on the cards early next year hopefully.

This was my second pass burnout. Was just dropping the clutch in second for them. On this occasion I dumped to clutch and got a whole heap of what sounded like bearing noise from somewhere, hence didn't do a very long one (that and having the advans on).

When I uploaded the vid to my laptop, was quite suprised to hear it clean as day in the vid (thanks to justin being a pussy and not doing a burnout :) )........

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/taz...nt=100_2298.flv

Didn't do it again all day, so don't know if it was the T50, diff, or maybe even like the gilmer jumping a tooth or something!! :P

Oh well, at least I didn't break anything!

Edited by Taz_Rx