Si's 5kte Ke55

Taz_Rx

This thing is quick! Surprised me of the mark the other day,

Just couldnt quite catch my 1j vvti Corona wags though :thumbsup:

Haha yeah I found your on youtube, as I said there though you sounded very jz'ish.

Did you ever expect it would be still k powered!? Hehe

Edited by Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad

hows your clutch holding up ? still borderline?

Ahh yeah. Think the main problem is a front main seal leak from the gb. After half hour + Of driving it will sporadically slip. When I had a play with dangdang the other night it was slipping a bit under 3rd gear power too.

Contemplating slapping a k50 in for a little while so I can rebuild the t50. Will inspect but might need at least a new clutch plate too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did an oil change last week so took the opportunity to finally get some -8 braided hose (already had all the fitting) and hook up my oil cooler.....

Haven't driven it super hard yet but 80* is the highest oil temp I've seen so far.... same as the normal water temp.

post-1315-0-30007700-1390882256_thumb.jpg

post-1315-0-23985700-1390882292_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Got this a couple of weeks ago, should hopefully get it fitted up in the next few days....

S15 bb T28. Just need a set of bigger injectors (nudge wink lol) and I can get it back on the rollers for some 20+psi action.

post-1315-0-67170800-1400055424_thumb.jpg

In Hobart at the moment so would have been a bit of a long drive lol. Thanks anyway though. Yeah heated the gasket with the oxy, yeah candefinitely feel the difference if you just try and bend it a little. Got it all back together yesterday morning after a trip to sca, goes pretty much the same.... Comes on slightly earlier and pulls a little harder in the top end. Will come into its own though when I get it on the rollers again for some more boost.