Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
IMMAC KE26 at Peter robinson for sale... wholly hell... perfect interior... woud suit a resto.... its gorgeous.

Just spoke with Peter regarding this one. Definitely for sale, open to offers at this stage. ONe little old lady owner. 76000km or so. Few panels are a different colour. Interior is really good apparently - rear seat looks to have been in the down position most of its life. Drivers carpet needs replacing. Head has been replaced. New brake lines. New radiator.

I will go and have a look later in the day :P

hehe.. well... that depends on whether its as neat as it sounds and looks from a quick drive by.. and whether what I think it might be worth is what Peter thinks its worth. He does place a high value on most items after all :P

And I really need another car don't I... NOT!

hehe.. well... that depends on whether its as neat as it sounds and looks from a quick drive by.. and whether what I think it might be worth is what Peter thinks its worth. He does place a high value on most items after all :P

And I really need another car don't I... NOT!

its a few colours/shades of yellow but really the interior just has to be seen to believed... it is truly spotless!!!

like a new car... will make you very happy... but yeah, like you said ... he wont accept anything stupid like $1000

Wasn't sure where the KE26 photos should go since its kinda advertising someone else's car...hopefully its OK in here.. sorry if its not Mods.. let me know and I will put it some where more appropriate. I haven't decided yet if I am going to make an offer on it.. if you are keen to know what its like PM me and I can give you a run down. Suffice to say the interior is amazingly good, big crack in the dash being its only real fault. Body work is good and bad.. guard is faded.. left rear door is a funny colour.. corner of roof at the front is clearly bodgy.. some scrapes and dents here and there.. but a really honest neat little car. Drives really well too.

18082009172.jpg

18082009173.jpg

18082009174.jpg

18082009175.jpg

18082009176.jpg

18082009177.jpg

18082009178.jpg

18082009179.jpg