Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad
so how many other people apart from us went and saw this today?

news travels fast... :)

i was down there last thursday, got talking about the car. he made it sound like he wanted to keep it for his private collection.

car is very very tidy, not overrated but an original car that can be put to good user as a cruiser or daily. good luck to whoever picks it up. (if anyone)

no pics, but i spotted an early import prius last weekend.

they look soooooo much nicer than the current 'futuristic' shape.

yeah why the crap does the hybrid/electric car have to look like something out of star trek, bloody yuppies and making statements

horrible car

• 2 weeks later...

spotted a guy in Melton this morning driving a dark mauve ke20. looked very much like mine. average body, similar wheels....

turns out he's from ringwood :y:

i got out of my car when we were stopped at the lights (i was behind him in the ke55) and had a very brief chat with him. dropped "rollaclub.com" at the end of the convo as the light went green.

Anyone looking for a *E7* panel van? two owner.. 4AC engine.. light metallic blue in colour..rego until February.. looks pretty neat. PM me for details - I have come across through my role with the toyota car club and the lady is struggling to register on rollaclub to advertise it. She wants $3500 but I imagine is pretty negotiable.

Some photos here

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/adamlaws1974/CorollaPanelVan#

Edited by silverra23