Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Spotted a Red TA22 Celica on the 'Ring Road from the Calder/Ring Road On-Ramp (where we jumped on) to the Pascoe Vale Rd Off-Ramp (where we got off). Had an L-Plate on the Back Window too. Looked really cool.

sounds like my mate max. he's got a red ta22 on L's. wrong part of town tho. did it have really shiny brake cookers?

Members dont see this ad

Really hot beige Sigma dropped on heavliy polished pepperpots parked near Bell St Heidelberg yesterday, not a rolla but f**k me that car looked 80's cool. haha. Also a white AE71 Panelvan turning left onto Upper Heidelberg Rd off Bell St, anyone on here? I was the dude with the white AE71 sedan with chrome bar and MA's. Pano looked nice and original.

Really hot beige Sigma dropped on heavliy polished pepperpots parked near Bell St Heidelberg yesterday, not a rolla but f**k me that car looked 80's cool. haha. Also a white AE71 Panelvan turning left onto Upper Heidelberg Rd off Bell St, anyone on here? I was the dude with the white AE71 sedan with chrome bar and MA's. Pano looked nice and original.

That van your takling about is the one I saw parked near Makin and Luby Hyundai in Heidelberg.

Sigmas look tasteful if immaculate, or mildly styled i.e wheels. Much better than a Corona in my opinion.

Seriously wanting to delete all this sigma talk! :P

don't be cruel Jarrad, clean Sigmas that are original or lowered slightly with appropriate wheels look rather sleek comapre to the equilivant Coronas. Sigma with Toyota reliability would be nice. :yes:

Still i'd rather my boxy e7 anyday :)

Seriously wanting to delete all this sigma talk! :P

Hell yeah.

In the early 80's, when I was a young lad getting around Reservoir in my shit hot (stock standard) Datsun 1200 4 door sedan, brand new Sigma's were something that P plate girls with big hair got from daddy for their birthday.

Have hated them ever since.

• Upvote 1

Hell yeah.

In the early 80's, when I was a young lad getting around Reservoir in my shit hot (stock standard) Datsun 1200 4 door sedan, brand new Sigma's were something that P plate girls with big hair got from daddy for their birthday.

Have hated them ever since.

So was it the big hair you hated Parrot :laff:

I can understand you're discontent. Its like when I'm the ke70 or ae71 and I see some ungratefull bimbo on P's driving a tacky Korean built Barina with those stupid stickers plastered on the windows which was probably given from the parents.

No, it was the princesses under the big hair....... Who inexplicably, failed to appreciate my manly charms.

Actually I had big hair around then too, a shocking mullet! Not good when it is red :laff:

There is a pic of me from that period on here somewhere, I should look for it.

Edited by parrot

No, it was the princesses under the big hair....... Who inexplicably, failed to appreciate my manly charms.

Actually I had big hair around then too, a shocking mullet! Not good when it is red :laff:

There is a pic of me from that period on here somewhere, I should look for it.

yes there is, and yes it's shocking................ly AWESOME!!!

Yes I've seen the exclusive photo too :laff: Have to love the 80's!!

Coming back from Kilsyth pick a part I'm stopped at the lights near Doogs' work so I look for his Stanza to no avail. Out of habbit I always look in the rear view and who pulls up behind me. Mr TE278U with his schmick ke38.