Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

The overrated 63 ute is at his place. But the 64 ute & sedan and the crown ute are at his parents farm in the shed. I'm heading out to my mates place either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday I'll grab some shot then. I'll also ask if he can email me a couple of his old 55 crown.

He is also interested in joining tccav so we might have to join together.

Stu.

• Upvote 1

I found a really nice KE20 for sale down my way!!!!

Has a set of hot wires, Front windscreen mesh, auto only about 76,000 miles on clock very clean and straight only prob is tear in passenger seat

Car comes with rego till september and rwc

The guy is looking for $5500

If interested i can give u were and a number if u want :happy:

see ya

jimi

Spotted yesterday at about 3pm: A clean white KE70 CS-X sedan (pinstriping on the boot) with green P-plates cruising along the Western Ring Road (inbound) between Sydney Road & I believe took the Tullamarine Freeway exit. This thing was lowered, had gold mesh with chrome lip (serious dish!) wheels & just the right amount of camber :wink: Car looked good, gave the driver the thumbs up & mouth the words "nice ride".

I was the guy in the cruddy blue hatch :laff:

Edited by carbonboy

ke70's were CS (which could be optioned up to the XX), SE and S

ae71's were only CS-X

(in my experience)

CS-X tagging was part of the series two ke70s aka (Slant front). Says so in my sales brochure and from the hand full of ke's ive seen.

Slant from ke70 csx, hi cam badge is *just* noticable on the front guard moulding.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/26871-the-chickenfeed-hooker

The overrated 63 ute is at his place. But the 64 ute & sedan and the crown ute are at his parents farm in the shed. I'm heading out to my mates place either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday I'll grab some shot then. I'll also ask if he can email me a couple of his old 55 crown.

He is also interested in joining tccav so we might have to join together.

Stu.

Stu stu stu.. why is your mate's Tiara on ebay already? Its look sweet!!