mikeys toy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just like to ad that my brother's (Ricky Johns) Lj Torana ran the 12.20 on 15" 205's with 60ft of wheelspin, He did not stall up, just tried to drive it off the start line fast (the slowest time that night was his 1st run of a 14.72 @ 103mph due to major wheelspin on the line), He only has a mild engine package as he wanted to keep it street drivable (not sure of the exact HP but it is around 400), It has been off the road for the last few months getting tubbed to run the 265's and having the rear suspension moved, Also having the minispool changed (from memory it has gone from a 23 to a 32) and upgraded the carby to a holley 750 Double Pumper, It will run in the high 11's but I'm hoping it will go in the low 11's.

I will post before and after pics of it in the next couple of weeks but not in this topic.

Just put a vid of his up, His is the 2nd car the other is his mates VH:

Updated the vid so and the link didnt work, all fixed now.

Edited by Trev

I disagree with G-Techs being allowed. If you can't be bothered to go to the track and do it in a safe and proper manner why should we be seen to encourage or promote illegal activity's on the street? (Obviously you're doing it on the street if you're G-Teching otherwise you'd just go to the track and do it properly)

Rules amended, This forum does NOT encourage illegal activity.

Thats a very good rule to address BUT (Here we go :) ) what if the time recorded was done at somewhere like the main straight at qld raceway or another track and they havnt been bothered to go to the drags to test it.