Rollaclub 1/4 Mile And Track Times Discussion

mikeys toy

Thats a very good rule to address BUT (Here we go :) ) what if the time recorded was done at somewhere like the main straight at qld raceway or another track and they havnt been bothered to go to the drags to test it.

Its a blanket rule. If you're using a G-Tech chances are you're doing it on the street. Its also about effort. If they can't be bothered to go to the track when everyone else has why should Des bother adding them? And why would you take so much effort to get on a race track that you're not usually allowed to stop on just to G-Tech your car? :y:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty slow, 2.552secs. But on the other hand its not going to get much better than that! I was running against RTHY who ran a [email protected] with a badly slipping clutch, he rad a 2.515 60ft time.

Still, I should be able to dip into the 15's, my next fastest run was a 16.48 but heat soak killed the rest of my runs, they were all around the 16.6 mark.

Just uploaded the run to youtube... not the best vid but good enough!

Edited by TheNOBBLER

:D :) lost the top spot !!!! spewn!

oh well 0.2 of a second to take off and I haven't done a quarter pass with the new turbo yet, probably won't be until tassie nats in march!!

reckon its pretty safe to say i'll be nudging mid 15's though!! :P

:D :) lost the top spot !!!! spewn!

oh well 0.2 of a second to take off and I haven't done a quarter pass with the new turbo yet, probably won't be until tassie nats in march!!

reckon its pretty safe to say i'll be nudging mid 15's though!! :P

My Ke70 will be taking number 1 when i cut her loose, Just a matter of time ladies :cool: