mikeys toy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FFS :hmm: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: I don't give a shit about being on the list or not..........look take both my cars off it if you think thats what I'm arguing about.

what I was proposing would put your 4AGZTEVVTIDETT in a AE70 in exactly the same category as my 4ktc ke55!!!

I give up now! ;)

Did the 4K come out turbo in a standard form, NO But the 4K did come standard in that car, Did the 4AGE come standard in the AE71, NO But the 4A-C did, So what is the difference with bolting a head on our cars and you bolting a turbo on your car, Pull the turbo off and i will race you in my 4A-C auto seca and i will still give you a run for your money, The list is for a bit of fun, You say you don't care where your car is so why winge about it.

Edited by Trev

I understand where Taz_rx is coming from wanting it to be even between engines but its not about who is the fastest or quickest, Its about showing people the times and trying to get them out there and into the sport and prove that Corollas can be just as quick if not quicker than other makes or models. Some people might want to take it seriously and compete against the rest of us and i say good luck to you.

If its going to cause these arguements i will just have the thread deleted and that would be the end of it.

NO MORE ARGUEMENTS FROM EITHER SIDE agreed ?

• 2 months later...

Went to WSID on Freaky Friday, first time I'd been to the drags and because of the rain I only got 3 runs in (not enough to get the launch point figured out correctly), best time was a 17.1, maxxing out 3rd instead of shifting to 4th. With a bit more practice I probably could break into the high 16s, especially once I get the suspension and exhaust done (huge amount of squat on launch meant that traction was at a premium)

With the boost cut, car needing new plugs and leads and remap, mr2 ran an unofficial low 14.

Is that with a G-Tech?

Since this is only the discussion i will share my g-tech time also (thats why i asked if we could post them), Mine was done on a private road, I don't wanna run mine down the quater as the clutch slips 70% of the time, The seca did a 16.3 @ 88mph with clutchslip with the g-tech i have.

Edited by Trev

• 2 weeks later...