Ca18det Into Ke30

KErolla

ok guys i have started the real build up now still awating sum minor parts off the motor like loom and ecu and manerfold .

but that isent the real worry right at this moment i am thinking off rebuilding it and doing the 2L stroker kit but not to sure it needs a rebuild anny way has a bottom end noise it was an ex auto motor but will be manual in the corolla was in my mates 180sx he only just got it and got a motor and manual box for the straight swap and dident really drive it with the auto 2 try and listen to what the noise is.

ok i will keep you guys updated with every lil step anlong this buld up looking verry forwed to this .

cheers tyler.

[WILDKE] coming soon

Members dont see this ad

go to imageshack

host up the photo in resize mode 640x480

copy the hotlink for forums 1

open new window

go to rollaclub

paste the hotlink in your post

swap to imageshack for more photo uploading,

repeat whole process, can add multiple images in one

post.

dude previous and future spelling please ;)

Edited by styler

Mate check my car search ca18rolla in rides and projects Ca18det ke35 coupe puts out 300rwhp!

Putting a hilux diff with a detriot sure trac centre and 270mm disc in on the weekend

also a XR8 twin piston five stud 300mm conversion on the front. So will be ford patten right round.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey I'm probably doing this conversion in the near future, but does anyone know if the stock KE30 tail shafts fits?

Yeah no chance that it ll fit mate the spline for the gearboxwill be wrong the length will be wrong and if you change the diff the rear flange will be wrong.

The tube will also be quite weak and i would suspect that the uni's wouldnt handle the power either

• 7 months later...