Blownv6 2dr Ke30

NOJAP4

hey just joint rollaclub i love it can't get off it .. I've got a flame onrange 2dr ke30 with a v6 and a sta blower 11psi t5 gearbox hilux diff welded 4.3s fmic bosch 044 pump custom surgetank 3/8 feul lines malpsi reg 630cc injectors and wolf3d v4 comp with 17in vipers and more shit......

just worderin is any 1 entering in the easternats... i'm goin in the burnouts agian thats if my blower is rebuilt in time... heres a old pic at calder when i was getin ready 2 go in the burnouts i drove it there won the trophy and drove home. it was stock v6 auto then. i'll have some new pics up soon .

post-3117-1173173536_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Need more pics, I'm very intrested in the blower and how you get any speed from a 4.3 diff, Ive got a 4door with v6 and supra 5 speed, but my top speed is 151km and best quater is 14.6 with a 4.11 and the thing sits on the rev limiter almost every gear or is yours just a burnout car?

What front strus are you using and springs and does it handle, mine doesnt, all mine wants to do is doughnuts.

I just realised where I know this car from.... Calder! DUH!

Its a mad ride mate... hopefully you can make it to the next melb event.

I Saw you in the burnouts ages ago and could tell by the exhaust note it was a v6... Very glad you made it to Rollaclub!

And yeah, more pics!

Jarrad

Need more pics, I'm very intrested in the blower and how you get any speed from a 4.3 diff, Ive got a 4door with v6 and supra 5 speed, but my top speed is 151km and best quater is 14.6 with a 4.11 and the thing sits on the rev limiter almost every gear or is yours just a burnout car?

What front strus are you using and springs and does it handle, mine doesnt, all mine wants to do is doughnuts.

nojap4 mar7 2007

it gets abouts 165 on the limiter in 5th . mostly burnouts and track days when i get more boost i'll be setin it up 4 1/4mile . the front end is ra40 struts and brakes. the blowner is getin rebuilt at the moment. i'll be using the blowner 1 more time at the easternats [if its ready] then its 4sale 2 make way 4 agt3540 or a gt42r. if any 1 knows of any cheap ones.

I just realised where I know this car from.... Calder! DUH!

Its a mad ride mate... hopefully you can make it to the next melb event.

I Saw you in the burnouts ages ago and could tell by the exhaust note it was a v6... Very glad you made it to Rollaclub!

And yeah, more pics!

Jarrad

nojap4 mar7 2007

have a look on easternats site 2005 in the burnouts drags and track.

ok about the same speed as mine.

What is the blower you are using? depends on what it is i maybe intrested in buying it when you are ready to sell it.

nojap4 7mar 2007

its a sta or also know as a powerflow, its a centirfilcal type super charger. good for 200 2 240kw at wheels. with a injector and feul system up grade also needs intercooling after 8 or 9psi .... depends how far u want 2 go .... were are you i'm in camberwell .. i'll post some pics asap....

ok about the same speed as mine.

What is the blower you are using? depends on what it is i maybe intrested in buying it when you are ready to sell it.

nojap4 7mar 2007

its a sta or also know as a powerflow, its a centirfilcal type super charger. good for 200 2 240kw at wheels. with a injector and feul system up grade also needs intercooling after 8 or 9psi .... depends how far u want 2 go .... were are you i'm in camberwell .. i'll post some pics asap....

f@$k yeh!! nice rolla mate..... i love it!!

qick question.. ive got the same model and I'm running a hilux diff as well but it keeps hitting the floor panel above it, even over the smallest bumps.. do u get that problem????

:P

Edited by NICKYG

f@$k yeh!! nice rolla mate..... i love it!!

qick question.. ive got the same model and I'm running a hilux diff as well but it keeps hitting the floor panel above it, even over the smallest bumps.. do u get that problem????

:P

8mar

hey darota love the fairlane is that the show n shine at jambroee.

Sorry i didnt understand that darota bit but yeah that fairlane was in show n shine at jamboree.... i seen a few sick kunts drive it in the the show n shine area and put it on display, it was the funniest thing ive ever seen and they all looked like they were off there heads hahaha MAD KUNTS i tell ya...

Sorry i didnt understand that darota bit but yeah that fairlane was in show n shine at jamboree.... i seen a few sick kunts drive it in the the show n shine area and put it on display, it was the funniest thing ive ever seen and they all looked like they were off there heads hahaha MAD KUNTS i tell ya...
9mar

sorry thought you where someone esle ... i could'nt belive how many people walked up 2 it and checked it out what a pisser ... i've got pics of it somewhere 2.. what were those young fells on..... they could'nt keep still i try 2 talk 2 one of them but i could'nt get much sence out of him ....