My Weekends Racing

lappy

As some of you may know i race junior sedans speedway. Here are a few pictures from the results of last nite my poor corolla got hammered :P

post-564-1173575511_thumb.jpg

good old race tape holding my bonnet together ;) with the front damage i popped the tyre off the bead and bent the bar up also but that was fixable at the track

post-564-1173575684_thumb.jpg

post-564-1173575853_thumb.jpg

we have to race next weekend to so i will show a before and after results later this week

Lappy

Edited by lappy

Members dont see this ad

yeah the 1st race was damage free that was fun but the other 2 where i got my damage were wild rides but this is the 1st big damage i have had for ages the bonnet is 1/2 patched up and we have started on the back end ;)

well here is the story i was passing 2 cars on the outside and i got a tap on the left hand side which sent me spinning into one car and that bent the front bar and snapped the spoiler and smashed the corner of the bonnet and the car pivoted on the left front and did a 360 degree snip and the left front dug in and popped the tyre off the bead which caused my 3rd DNF ever. Then the rear end damage was from i spun by myself on the last corner of the last lap of the next race :P and i got T-Boned in the left hand 1/4 panel and did a 180 degree spin anbd i drove 2 the finish line. The first race i got 2nd place after a great race with my brother (i beat him but ;) ) and the feature race was uneventful and i finished 5th so it was a pretty crappy night except for the 2nd in the first race. Dan this is my original shell from when i started 2 years ago it will come out fine my dads a panelbeater :y: . the open diff and gearbox ratios is great it eliminates alot of the crap at state title scrutineering.

Edited by lappy