Anyone Know If A Turbo 3tc Has Been Done Before?

Brendo

Members dont see this ad
bitch fight,

who realy gives a shit I'm sure you are all copying somone

like me I'm copying madrolla, taz_rx and ollae86

and I'm sure as hell they would incorage it

Copy away man i don't mind.

I didn't copy anybody ,no J pipe on my car its custom manifold all the way. :D

• 5 weeks later...
drag racers in the USA have been using the single cam motor (3tc) turbo charged for some time and still do, lots of boost I assume they would use forged internals or turbo motor piston for budget builds

Puerto Rico mostly, from what I remember. They just drive 'em until they blow, then drop a new engine in. No mechanical sympathy whatsoever.

drag racers in the USA have been using the single cam motor (3tc) turbo charged for some time and still do, lots of boost I assume they would use forged internals or turbo motor piston for budget builds

std 3tgte pistons are SHIT gze pisons hold 2 times the boost. They bore the engine out and use custom forged items along with huge s/s valves ect ect big mofo turbo and runs shitloads of boost don't last long but the first thing that usualy shits its self is spun bearings n then they simply swap there worked head over to a new engine n slap in the forged pistons.. Simple as long as uve got a good supply of engines

just ,my 2c worth