Weatherseal

Just to let everyone know, i bought one of those rubber kits offered on ebay as a "buy it now" for $130. for my ke25.

This is an excellent deal, the front screen rubber is genuine parts, and the other 4 are really good, the door rubbers even have the clips in them, which is quite unusual for aftermarket rubbers. Just letting everyone know, this is an excellent way to save some $$$$ :)

Members dont see this ad

Yeah it does look like a good deal.

don't take rare spares net prices as gospel though. They probably havent updated in a long while. I got a quote from my local rare spares agent of $550 delivered, compared to i think $750 as advertised on the net.

The rare spares kit does contain a few more bits and pieces but the kit from thailand and the extra pieces could be bought for less than the rare spares kit.

Were they prompt on delivery and easy to deal with? I think thats the way i'll be heading....

• 8 months later...
i believe this company is the one you're looking for parrot :fuzz: good to see you joined the right forums too :bash: this is who i'll be buying mine from when the ke20 gets its makeover

dF

Hah! You can never be on too many forums........

That guy is a bit pricey compared to the Thai guys.

There is Lilavadee, boonjr21 and probably others and I would guess they are the same items as Phil's rotaries.