Dirt

Taz_Rx

Pretty sure it wasn't one of the guys at the party. I knew one of the guy there and he assured me no one had left the party just before the fire started. When my bro and I barged in there was no body acting suspect either, they were all just pretty chilled drinking...... then didn't like being accused of it..... which is the real reason the police were called. :rolls:

Fair enough, I've had my previous car broken into twice, first time they stole my $20 head unit and ipod and the second time the car and everything inside it. Not a good feeling at all. Someone blatantly setting fire to a car is just low, and I really hope you find out who it was so you can show them how you feel.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey mate i have a few bit for corolla/serra my mates used to race a supercharge 5k serra in the mud bash and i know were there are a few wrecked serras

Hmmm could be interested in any "K in sierra" conversion parts he might have, ie engine mounts, GB mounts, jack shaft etc!?

Fair enough, I've had my previous car broken into twice, first time they stole my $20 head unit and ipod and the second time the car and everything inside it. Not a good feeling at all. Someone blatantly setting fire to a car is just low, and I really hope you find out who it was so you can show them how you feel.

Probably best I don't find out who did it...... I don't want to go to Jail!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...