Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

I hate Maccas. I also hate customers like that. He was probably told off for something. But since he thinks he is top shit, he'll go do a burnout and smoke out the store.

The other day I was assulted by a customer. He didn't like it that I refused service to him cause he used out garden as a bin. He didn't think that I had the right to and that we have to serve him regardless.

Luckily I had a cop in my store and had him chased down and detained. I'd be pressing charges if I didn't have to waste a whole day of my own time in court.

I'm more than happy to turn more customers away. I hate dealing with everyones shit!!

A few phone cam randoms

Unlikely kia

post-1955-1198302145_thumb.jpg

Backpacker Troopy... loses something in the translation but gets the message across I guess

post-1955-1198302160_thumb.jpg

My work car's speedo... Engine mods by Satan Racing.

post-1955-1198302177_thumb.jpg

The GF and I thought this was pretty funny, "oh look its the special bus, har de har" ... Until we overtook it and it WAS actually full of retards. We had a brief moment of moral reckoning and decided it was still worth giggling about. I'd hate to be the poor bastard who's job it is to hose out the drool every day... :lolcry:

post-1955-1198305914_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7shades