Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

Well, this morning at around 2am, while at work, I decided to go outside and take some pictures of the garden. I know what your thinking, garden?? Well I thought this was cool. I work at a McDonald's in a suburb called Goodna and the garden reads ...

"McGoodna"

post-1158-1183678207_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1183678224_thumb.jpg

After that I was heading back inside and saw there was a cop car driving slowly through the parking lot. I thought without looking sus I'd go saw hello as i'm the shift manager and all. So I peer though the passenger window and what did I see?? On their little computer was all my personal details. They ran a check on my car. As I saw it I said, "YEP, THATS ME!!"

Thought it was funny and had to share. :)

Jon.

HI 2 All,

Photo`s ,may as well get in on the act.i take enough pics.

enjoy

cheers

Teza40

not a good way to park, mudlo rocks. rainbow beach

$250.00 racq to get out of it.not finest moment

post-2215-1183879069.jpg

sunrise rainbow beach through the propellor

of the cherry venture.

post-2215-1183879113.jpg

sunset from front yard at morayfield

post-2215-1183879222.jpg

moon taken out on mates property

120kms out of warwick.pic modified

post-2215-1183879340.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this was cool. I was just driving in my sisters car through the back streets of our neighbourhood when we drove past a house with 4, (FOUR), or more Hummer shells sitting in their front yard. He has more tarps in his front yard than us.

I'll try to do a drive by sometime in the week and take some pictures. :wink:

**EDIT** I think they could be the ones that the state government dumped a few years back. Of course they would have removed all the armor plating.

Edited by JiP_01

• 1 month later...

Guys I'll allow this to continue on the condition that you RESIZE your images. Theres no need for 2mb images. Unless the cameras an SLR the lens and sensor usually isn't good enough to justify a file size that large.... and so it chews up the servers disk space (expensive) with no real gain.

• 2 weeks later...

Was driving today and found this interesting. This guy was driving in the same direction as me for quite some time, so I took a pic. It was spilling water for K's. Seems when in a draught people steal water and transport it home.

post-1158-1190201337_thumb.jpg