nawty4

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What road is Bunnings at Mile end on mate, don't head out that way often.

I wont be staying out too long because I've got Bay to Birdwood the next day, waking up at 5:30 ftl! :)

Should be good though, my mate is coming in his AE92 as well. do you have any idea as to how many cars will be there?

Ben

do you know where the etsa building is on the corner of Greenhill and Anzac Highway is?? Head straight down greenhill road past the ETSA building (on your LEFT) then at the 1st set of lights after the Anzac Hwy intersection turn RIGHT bunnings is on the left hand side about 250 meters down... here's a map:

http://www.bunnings.com.au/discover/43/sto...A/Mile_End.aspx

:)

do you know where the etsa building is on the corner of Greenhill and Anzac Highway is?? Head straight down greenhill road past the ETSA building (on your LEFT) then at the 1st set of lights after the Anzac Hwy intersection turn RIGHT bunnings is on the left hand side about 250 meters down... here's a map:

http://www.bunnings.com.au/discover/43/sto...A/Mile_End.aspx

:P

Ok sorry, but just to clarify do I turn down Anzac and its the 1st on the right, or go through anzac and 1st of right?

I'm putting some ideas together for a saturday nite cruise. I'm open to ideas as to when you all are free, so as to get a decient turn out. id like to organize a night cruise because in my experiences there generally better. it wouldnt be a dodgy cruise id organize run sheets for everyone so we all know exactly where we are going and would appreciate anyones thoughts. :)

definates:-

nawty4

soulsearcher

valandor

benzo

KJ

Filfy

Mystik

chet

fusion

I'll See uuu's at bunning 7.30 ish