nawty4

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn, sorry I couldnt make it, but I was getting it ready yesterday for Bay to Birdwood today, and up until 9:30 I had no front carpet in, wires everywhere etc, I will definitely be at the next one though.

Off topic, anyone know the guy who owns the orange/brown KE20 (71/72 model) that was at Bay to Birdwood today, had black 14" stockies, whitewalls, sunshade, venetians, arse slammed, and interior looked minter as.

Thanks, ben.

i might try and convince the rents to let me out to the next one =]

or wait till after my car is fixed christmas time so ya'll don't have to see its shocking state!

Whats awesome about seeing in its . . . fixable state is seeing its transformation :D So its never a bad thing to let it shine in its "shocking state" :)

Damn, sorry I couldnt make it, but I was getting it ready yesterday for Bay to Birdwood today, and up until 9:30 I had no front carpet in, wires everywhere etc, I will definitely be at the next one though.

Off topic, anyone know the guy who owns the orange/brown KE20 (71/72 model) that was at Bay to Birdwood today, had black 14" stockies, whitewalls, sunshade, venetians, arse slammed, and interior looked minter as.

Thanks, ben.

Do You mean this one, I got pics of all the rollas except th ke1X I was taking a pic of a nice celica and my camera did not reset in time :)

post-3388-1191156513_thumb.jpg

Yeah mate thats the one, I want his interior!

Get any pics of mine, white KE20?

Yes I have a few pics of your car.

I was thinking of posting some of the other corolla pics but I don't want to upset anyone as you can zoom in and see the ocupents of the cars and the number plates.

What do you think? should I post them? or Pm me your email Address ,I can send them that way.

I have posted them at http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...mp;#entry200971

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

I have pics from the cruise! I will put them up in the next day or two!

Well done Ben, a great night out!

Don't forget the Rollaclub Christmas Party in the Barossa Valley - December 2nd for a BBQ Lunch at the park and an afternoon cruise around the Barossa!

And I have many pics of your car benzo from Bay to Birdwood and also of that Brown coloured one and the KE10 that was there too, so yeah start a new thread and I'll post them up!

Cheers,

KJ :)