Rollaclub Christmas Party - Barossa Valley

KJ's Rollas

Hey all,

There's quite a few Rolla enthusiests in the Barossa Valley who would love to organise a cruise and a rollaclub meet and greet!

I was thinking a Christmas Party! Something along the lines of a BBQ lunch and an afternoon cruise, sometime around Christmas!!

DATE HAS BEEN SET! Sunday December 2nd. Times etc. yet to be confirmed.

The Barossa Valley is only 1 hour North of the City, and only 30 mins from the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide (depending on where you live!)

There are some really nice places to cruise and a couple great parks with BBQ's where we could have Lunch!

Reply if your definately interested and I'll add you to the list!

Cheers

KJ :P

Those who are currently in:

KJ

Nawty4

Haydo

Sly T

outburst

ToDa30/4

73KE20

Edited by KJ's Rollas

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

We need to organise a date for this asap..

I'm going to do a flyer drop here in the Barossa and expect to get more than half a dozen people along just from around here!!

2 weekends to choose from. Do Saturdays or Sundays suit best?

1st weekend in December:

Saturday the 1st or Sunday the 2nd

or

Saturday the 8th or Sunday the 9th of December?

please reply with which date suits best, and we'll go with the date that suits the most people!

Cheers

KJ :wink:

Thanks mate!

Sundays are good yeah!

the 2nd is definately a possibility then, and particularly if your available - as you've offered to lead people to the Barossa who may not know where to go!

Please post here if your able to attend and if Sunday 2nd December is ok or if another date suits better?

Cheers all,

KJ :P

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else interested?? Please post here and join the list! The Barossa Valley is a great place to come to for a Sunday afternoon!

Thanks to Ben, if anyone from Adelaide doesn't know the way to the Barossa, he will be meeting people on the Northern Side of Adelaide and leading the way.

We will be having lunch at a park with BBQ Facilities available, so bring your own BBQ meat, bread etc!! Also bring a deck chair and your camera!

Spread the word, tell your friends!

Cheers all

KJ :)

Anyone else interested?? Please post here and join the list! The Barossa Valley is a great place to come to for a Sunday afternoon!

Thanks to Ben, if anyone from Adelaide doesn't know the way to the Barossa, he will be meeting people on the Northern Side of Adelaide and leading the way.

We will be having lunch at a park with BBQ Facilities available, so bring your own BBQ meat, bread etc!! Also bring a deck chair and your camera!

Spread the word, tell your friends!

Cheers all

KJ :cool:

I'm IN . great idea :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey KJ,

How are you? Still driving that 55? What about those KE50's u got? Anything happening with them?

Hows your dad going with all those Ke10/11 parts I sold him? Has he put my old shell to any use yet?

I'm definately keen for this BBQ/Cruise - we better make sure we take these city folk on some of our finest Barossa roads - Menglers Hill and back thru Angaston a must! Son many options...

Let me know if there is anything i can do to help,

Cheers,

Tom

Thanks Tom!

It should be an awesome day!

Yes there are some fantastic roads to cruise on here in the Barossa!!

I think you should come along anyway Tom even though you don't have a corolla anymore!

A mate of mine has just fully restored a KE10, it's sitting in the show room at Barossa Valley Toyota! I was only talking to him today and he's apparently going to get it out on the day and bring it in the cruise! And he was telling me of another guy in the area who has just dropped a 200SX Turbo motor into a KE30! So it sounds like there should be some nice cars worth checking out on the day!

I'll just have my 55 on the day - still driving it around yeah!

I still have the KE50's too but not sure what's happening with them yet... KE10/11 shells still sitting at home too yeah, some future projects to keep me inspired hehe!

The other guy (Chad) that rocked up on the night you were cleaning out your shed hasn't got his KE11 anymore, he sold that to my mate for a couple hundred bucks!

If you want to help out with mapping out the cruise etc.. that would be awesome! you still have my number don't you? if not, just PM me and we will get in touch!

Once again, it should be an awesome day! Everyone, spread the word!

Cheers!

KJ :-)

Cool!

Can't wait to see this KE10 at BV toyota - might just have to go see it this week anyway!

I have bought myself a rolla - KE70, should be lowered by the cruise and maybe with whitewalls...see how i go

I know about that KE30 - it's Rammy, it used to be GReen with a worked 5K in it, should be pretty sweet!

Anyway i'll be in contact soon

a pic of the new beast, project thread here on rollaclub...

post-1424-1193020082_thumb.jpg