andro0o

Ke70 Race Car.

Members dont see this ad

price on wheels is 800 and you get a free ke70.

and ill take the cage out when i see money I'm not choping up a log booked cage and then you change your mind.

price on wheels is 800 and you get a free ke70.

and ill take the cage out when i see money I'm not choping up a log booked cage and then you change your mind.

My offer still stands and PM sent!

2 weeks ago you said you wouldn't sell it for any less than $ 800 :y: at $ 600 it would be in my shed with a tt v8 being fitted and money in your bank!

2 weeks ago you said you wouldn't sell it for any less than $ 800 :y: at $ 600 it would be in my shed with a tt v8 being fitted and money in your bank!

I would have taken it for 600 as well and it would be in my shed with a 1uzgttzze in it.

:dance:

Edited by AE70

Well I woulda bought it and raced it at Bathurst next year and won, without the help of a co-driver. It would have a 2 stroke Victa motor on NOS and Quad Turbos, making peak power at 26 thousand rpm. I woulda I swear.

its people like you who made it hard to sell this car and thats why i stopped caring and it went for 600, so many people called or pm'd registering interest, then say they will put deposits or arrange shipping and blah blah blah, then jsut start ignoring my calls and pms when it came down to it. alleast have the decency to tell me you've changed your mind, at the end i stopped caring. atleast the dude who came was straight up with me and didnt fuk around.

and 800 for this car was a fuking steal and you complaning about 200 bucks, makes you an idiot.