What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

about the toe thing, i smegged mine up while i was on holiday in kenya. While carrying a sack full of 50 kg of sand (don't ask why) i stubbed in on some coral halfway up the bank. I was by myself, didnt know the local tongue had to carry on to where i was staying.

the toenail went bad and died. its been 7 months, still isnt growing properly...

:bash: :cool: LONG ANGRY RANT TIME!! :dance: :bash:

So took the long way home through the hills driving about 110 (80 speed limit). No problem at all. :cool:

Nearly home and turned right at a round about that i have done 100000000000000000 times before, and 3/4 through i see a cop on my left, so take a bit easyer, but still know i am smegged, coz it 11.30 and they have nothing better to do but pull a P plater over to hastle.

Asked me why i thought i got pulled over, "coz of they way i took the roundabout?"..........

"do you think you were going to fast?"

"i know the limitations of my car and that was well within them."........

"you had no control of your car then you were just hanging on" yada yada."we have done driver training" wank wank

"We have high performance brake fluid, pads etc, and this car is nearly new and looked after. Yours is 30 years old so anything could brake at any time."

I was ready to hit the gye, my rolla is probly one of the most well looked after cars ever, especually against a cop car.

and i don't think the brakes have anything to do with driving around a roundabout, once your in it, if you touch the brakes wile turning 90* at speed you would spin out no matter what brakes you had. and i am sure with my tyes (new, low profile 15x6'') i could out handle and out brake a big heavy comordoor.

"did you see us at all"

"Yea about half way through"

" Well if you were going slower you would have seen us, and you should have stoped."

Why would i stop I HAVE RIGHT OF WAY????? :bash: idiots

With that out of they way they decided to look under bonnet. I have a 5k KE30, its realy clean and looks stock. They were trying to say that there was a problem with my air filter, that it was eleagal, that it should have a hose coming off the end. I replyed "where is it suposed to go? Thats how it came from the factory."

They changed the subject, and looked at my battery terminals. I have two fuses just off the positive. one for the head unit and one for the central locking, it is all insulated proply and solderd in nice. they were saying that it was realy dodjy, and if a auto electrician saw that they would have a fit. I answerd with, my dad put them in and he is a qualified auto electrician.

They changed the subject again.

And aventually they left. I didnt even get a warning or anything so i was stoked, because i have been pulled over for this a coupple of times. :cool:

In closing I know, i probly shouldnt scram through corners but i am not a dickhead and i know what my car can and can't do so meeehhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

:dance: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz:

NOW THATS A RANT

:bash: :cool: LONG ANGRY RANT TIME!! :dance: :bash:

So took the long way home through the hills driving about 110 (80 speed limit). No problem at all. :cool:

Nearly home and turned right at a round about that i have done 100000000000000000 times before, and 3/4 through i see a cop on my left, so take a bit easyer, but still know i am smegged, coz it 11.30 and they have nothing better to do but pull a P plater over to hastle.

Asked me why i thought i got pulled over, "coz of they way i took the roundabout?"..........

"do you think you were going to fast?"

"i know the limitations of my car and that was well within them."........

"you had no control of your car then you were just hanging on" yada yada."we have done driver training" wank wank

"We have high performance brake fluid, pads etc, and this car is nearly new and looked after. Yours is 30 years old so anything could brake at any time."

I was ready to hit the gye, my rolla is probly one of the most well looked after cars ever, especually against a cop car.

and i don't think the brakes have anything to do with driving around a roundabout, once your in it, if you touch the brakes wile turning 90* at speed you would spin out no matter what brakes you had. and i am sure with my tyes (new, low profile 15x6'') i could out handle and out brake a big heavy comordoor.

"did you see us at all"

"Yea about half way through"

" Well if you were going slower you would have seen us, and you should have stoped."

Why would i stop I HAVE RIGHT OF WAY????? :bash: idiots

With that out of they way they decided to look under bonnet. I have a 5k KE30, its realy clean and looks stock. They were trying to say that there was a problem with my air filter, that it was eleagal, that it should have a hose coming off the end. I replyed "where is it suposed to go? Thats how it came from the factory."

They changed the subject, and looked at my battery terminals. I have two fuses just off the positive. one for the head unit and one for the central locking, it is all insulated proply and solderd in nice. they were saying that it was realy dodjy, and if a auto electrician saw that they would have a fit. I answerd with, my dad put them in and he is a qualified auto electrician.

They changed the subject again.

And aventually they left. I didnt even get a warning or anything so i was stoked, because i have been pulled over for this a coupple of times. :cool:

In closing I know, i probly shouldnt scram through corners but i am not a dickhead and i know what my car can and can't do so meeehhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

:dance: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz: :fuzz:

NOW THATS A RANT

i honestly want my minute back for reading that idiotic bullshit. thank god you wrote this in the vent your anger thread so i may tell you what an absolute retard you are. you are complaining that a copper was doing his job after you were doing the wrong thing. what are you like 15, you proply have so little driving experience its a joke. you think you no what your doing but have no idea, I'm willing to bet your another idiotic p plater that just got his lisence and thinks he knows everything about driving. oh dear god wtf are you doing attacking round abouts at that speed. you deserve to get in an accident with that stupidity. keep it for the track takumi, spare someones life.