What Grinds My Gears.

Yea but also it think its the fact that there left in the cages when there given to the rspca, seriously i dog cannot stand to be alone, she howls as soon as shes left alone and there are more signs

Maybe its just the dogs ive been with that are from the pound, just seems like its all the ones ive seen from the pound

I donate to the rspca and guide dogs also

Just growing up with this dog i don't think when i move out i will get an rspca dog

Travis

Members dont see this ad
WGMG: Orange!

It's a cold miserable shithole that's filled with people who are either really up themselves and can't understand people who are struggling or f@$king idiots who have nothing better to do then make life miserable for everyone else.

Sounds a bit like Noosa - One third of the town are rich snobs the other third are dole bludgers and in between are the workers that have to support, in one way or another, these phucks

in Hahndorf there's an Animal Shelter, A couple of years ago, I used to volunteer there every weekend as a dog walker, it was SO much fun, a lot of the dogs knew their manners "sit, stay, heel" etc., the dogs were so excited to go for walks, they were just adorable! It was so difficult not having a cry when you saw the dogs (and cats, but I'm a dog person!) peer up at you willing you to take them home...

The reason I stopped was I was attacked by one of the dogs. I walked him every weekend for about 3 months, he was the sweetest dog, and I had enough confidence to take him "off lead" in the "garden" I was throwing the ball, and playing with him, and out of nowhere he started growling and jumped into me, trying to knock me down and he bit me three all the while I yelled at him "NO!" and to sit, which he eventually did, it was really scary.... I took a break because I got scared and I told my brother why I left, he decided he'd get the dog (the one that bit me), well, my brother lives in sort of a country area on an acerage, and the dog would chase and eat the rabbits...he'd also tried to take down a sheep, I kept telling my brother that something had to be done, my brother ignored me. Then my brother visited my parents and as they were saying goodbye (my mum was holding her dog in her arms - a terrier reject dog) my brother's dog jumped up and snatched my mums dog out of her arms! well my dad went mental and managed to get their dog out of my brothers dog's mouth, my parents told my brother never to bring the dog there again, and he had to do something about the dog....there was no provication...aside from randomly biting people and animals he was a great dog, so my brother wanted to keep him, about 6 months later the dog got out and attacked a sheep and the farmer shot him, I'm not sure if he ever did anything else, but he was weird, one minute he was fine and then he'd just switch into mean biting dog...

What we think is that he was trained to attack with a specific word, something mundane, we never found out what it was...I guess some people are just plain nasty to their dogs, and the resulting behaviour to us is baffling, and difficult to understand and comprehend, then there are other dogs which have been pampered all their lives, and their owner dies, or moves overseas, or all manner of things that are re-homed with not a lot of publicity, or not many people knowing about it.

If I was to get another dog, I'd go to the Animal Shelter without hesitation... but I'd walk them off lead first!

:P

I got my dog from the Harndorf shelter, very sad that a lot of pets are simply abandoned, mistreated, there past unknown, My dog had a few issues and I'm told would of been put down if taken to the rspca instead of the harndorf shelter, I have given him a good home and couldn't be happier.

in Hahndorf there's an Animal Shelter, A couple of years ago, I used to volunteer there every weekend as a dog walker, it was SO much fun, a lot of the dogs knew their manners "sit, stay, heel" etc., the dogs were so excited to go for walks, they were just adorable! It was so difficult not having a cry when you saw the dogs (and cats, but I'm a dog person!) peer up at you willing you to take them home...

The reason I stopped was I was attacked by one of the dogs. I walked him every weekend for about 3 months, he was the sweetest dog, and I had enough confidence to take him "off lead" in the "garden" I was throwing the ball, and playing with him, and out of nowhere he started growling and jumped into me, trying to knock me down and he bit me three all the while I yelled at him "NO!" and to sit, which he eventually did, it was really scary.... I took a break because I got scared and I told my brother why I left, he decided he'd get the dog (the one that bit me), well, my brother lives in sort of a country area on an acerage, and the dog would chase and eat the rabbits...he'd also tried to take down a sheep, I kept telling my brother that something had to be done, my brother ignored me. Then my brother visited my parents and as they were saying goodbye (my mum was holding her dog in her arms - a terrier reject dog) my brother's dog jumped up and snatched my mums dog out of her arms! well my dad went mental and managed to get their dog out of my brothers dog's mouth, my parents told my brother never to bring the dog there again, and he had to do something about the dog....there was no provication...aside from randomly biting people and animals he was a great dog, so my brother wanted to keep him, about 6 months later the dog got out and attacked a sheep and the farmer shot him, I'm not sure if he ever did anything else, but he was weird, one minute he was fine and then he'd just switch into mean biting dog...

What we think is that he was trained to attack with a specific word, something mundane, we never found out what it was...I guess some people are just plain nasty to their dogs, and the resulting behaviour to us is baffling, and difficult to understand and comprehend, then there are other dogs which have been pampered all their lives, and their owner dies, or moves overseas, or all manner of things that are re-homed with not a lot of publicity, or not many people knowing about it.

If I was to get another dog, I'd go to the Animal Shelter without hesitation... but I'd walk them off lead first!

And that got me thinking about how much I hate farmer faggot wanker redneck dickheads...UGH

WGMG IS FARMERS. Think they're so tuff, lets see you assholes stand your ground at one of the pubs down here.

Why would your brother buy a dog that bit you? If you knew any dog that bit someone for no reason why the hell would you buy it?

If I found a way to live without money I would work at an animal shelter or train guide dogs or something. That would be like the best thing ever. I want to raise a guide dog puppy, you know how they live with people for a year and do basic training till they're old enough to do the guide dog training? That would be so good. I'd get one every year, so then I'd have a puppy forever :P They'd never grow old!

WGMG IS FARMERS. Think they're so tuff, lets see you assholes stand your ground at one of the pubs down here.

Let's see you stand your ground in his place while he holds a rifle to your face.

If there's a dog attacking your sheep your gonna shoot it. They're sheep is their income. They can't really afford to lose them.

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

And that got me thinking about how much I hate farmer faggot wanker redneck dickheads...UGH

You sir, are acting like a class "A" dick, lets hear your reasoning behind your statement........

Dude.

So wrong, so many levels.

I can only assume you'd just returned from one of your aforementioned 'tuff' pubs with a skinful of 'tuff' booze when you made your 'tuff' post.

You know... for a while there I'd managed to forget what an ignorant little f*ckstain you are... Its ok though, I remember now.

Dude.

I can only assume you'd just returned from one of your aforementioned 'tuff' pubs with a skinful of 'tuff' booze when you made your 'tuff' post.

You know... for a while there I'd managed to forget what an ignorant little f*ckstain you are... Its ok though, I remember now.

+ 1 :P

Dude.

Due to a farmer shooting my dog for not actually being on their property I have a biased opinion about them. Also going to school with the kids my whole life their tough guy attitude has given me the shits.

Sorry if my opinion is hugely biased, but it's how I feel. Clearly I'm not going to attack farmers for no reason or hate on them if I meet them in the street. Just the ones I've come across are complete cockspanks.

Let's see you stand your ground in his place while he holds a rifle to your face.

If there's a dog attacking your sheep your gonna shoot it. They're sheep is their income. They can't really afford to lose them.

Btw, holding a gun to somebody's head, or even pointing it at somebody is just cowardly. You weren't really helping them much there.

Firstly, when at a pub. A farmer usually wont need to stand their ground as they don't have little buttnuggets starting shit. They have something called respect. Something that alot of people seem to lack these days.

Secondly, Why would a farmer come down to a city pub, when they feel like they're gonna be pressured to stand their ground?

Due to a farmer shooting my dog for not actually being on their property I have a biased opinion about them. Also going to school with the kids my whole life their tough guy attitude has given me the shits.

How often did your dog wonder off the property ? Did it always roam with other dogs ? Did the guy know it was your dog ? If so was he always ringing you to tell you to get your dog ? Was there a pack of wild dogs roaming the area ?

Sorry dude, but if it was my dad he would have done the same thing. But while the dog was on the property that is and even still he'd be watching the dog first to see what it was doing and to see if he knew who's dog it was. And if it went after the live stock BANG. Neighbor's property he'd call the neighbor. Crown land, he'd call the council and/or the owner if he knew the dog.

With the tough guy attitude its just how many of them are - their upbringing, their way of life, getting shit dumped on them for the high prices the supermarkets charge when they might only see about 2-5% of the profit. Like the dairy that i worked on, the owner only received about 30 cents to the litre and how much do we pay for milk ??

But really most of them are just down to earth good people who would take the time out of their day to give you a lending hand when you need one - but do give the lending hand back or it won't happen again.

You can take the farmer off the land but you can't take the land out of the farmer. And i know that for a fact, cause my parents and some of my aunts and uncles live on the land and are farmers..

And that folks is my personal Grind for the Day