What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
;) thanks trev for the kick in the ass

No dramas, I lived for years with my dad always saying he was gonna go kill himself, I hated it when I was younger, he said it again when I was about 18 - 19 and I turned around and said to f@$k off and do it then as I am sick of hearing it and he has not said it since well that I know of.

wgmg - when a f@$king spider decides to comes down from its web about a inch from your face!

i sprayed it with carby cleaner, then 30mins later it turns over and crawls away? WTF!?

spanner 1 spider 0

wgmg - when a f@$king spider decides to comes down from its web about a inch from your face!

i sprayed it with carby cleaner, then 30mins later it turns over and crawls away? WTF!?

spanner 1 spider 0

I hate spiders!!! I'm the biggest pussy when it comes to spiders.

during summer I had an incident where I jumped in the shower and half way through showing I turn and there is this HUGE huntsman on the shower screen about 2 inchs from my face. I trapped it in the bottom of the shower and drenched it in oven cleaner, then I went to work. I got home that arvo and it was sitting in the exact same positition so I assumed it was dead but when I went to flick it in the bin the f@$ker got up and charged at me... I swear that spider waited all day just to use its last bit of life to scare the shit out of me, and it worked.

I hate spiders!!! I'm the biggest pussy when it comes to spiders.

during summer I had an incident where I jumped in the shower and half way through showing I turn and there is this HUGE huntsman on the shower screen about 2 inchs from my face. I trapped it in the bottom of the shower and drenched it in oven cleaner, then I went to work. I got home that arvo and it was sitting in the exact same positition so I assumed it was dead but when I went to flick it in the bin the f@$ker got up and charged at me... I swear that spider waited all day just to use its last bit of life to scare the shit out of me, and it worked.

Sneaky lil shit, had that situ not long ago but it was a medium ish spider (bright orange tho!) in the shower, just dropped before i hopped in. Drowned him...

Shampoo bottle 1

Spider nil

;)

Edited by Karllos

I picked up a zze122 the other week from a guy that lived in the rainforest. It had 'things' living in it.

Ordinarily I don't mind so much, but the thing about things that live in rainforests is that 90% of them will probably kill you.

As my other half was driving it home, a large arachnid apparently popped its head out of the a/c vents to say hello.

Needless to say I let off 3 bug bombs inside the car as soon as we got back.

I f*cken hate spiders.

To quote the wise and insightful Mjr. Payne:

Speaking of things me and a mate bought a KE laser as a paddock basher and we had to replace the battery today after a thrash in the paddock. Nonetheless, there was a mouse in the engine bay! quick little bugga.

Edited by Karllos

rofl "if his still in there he aint happy" ;) ;)

i just googled arachnid and it made he eye start twicting!

the only thing that bugs me about spiders is one of those little c**ts bites you BAM your dead

also wtf is with spiders having a orgy in your project car in the garage?

rofl "if his still in there he aint happy" ;) :lolcry:

i just googled arachnid and it made he eye start twicting!

the only thing that bugs me about spiders is one of those little c**ts bites you BAM your dead

also wtf is with spiders having a orgy in your project car in the garage?

part and parcel of playing with cars.

eat a bag of concrete & HTFU

;)

my eyes lit up when the previous owner told me there a red back living in the rear seats of my car

Only one! I had a heap living under my rear bar on the KE35. When I took it for a RWC, my mate spyed 'em and brought out the brake kleen. DEAD. They are everywhere. Don't go to the wreckers if you're worried.

my best was seeing a huntsman "living" inside the rear drum of a 1 tonner. Wait 'till you see a barn find car where rodents live. cars=creepy crawlies!

The cheaper the car, the more hitch-hikers on board. My 'rolla was a freebee, so you can imagine.

In my first car, a HD Holden, the dash pad was missing. Had a heap of spiders crawling through the holes as I drove.

again, a bag o'concrete

be cool E

Boo