What Grinds My Gears.

Monday, spending 4 hours to undo two nuts on the AE92. :bash:

The 2 nuts that hold the water pump backing plate to the water pipe behind the block were stripped bad. Absolute pricks of things to get to. I hate working on FWD cars.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG = Spending an entire day with my brother helping him change the gearbox on an R31 whilst under a froklift in the mud.

Only to discover that he now wants to get a different gearbox. Took us an entire day because we had to get the flywheel machined,

bellhousings changed and tailshaft changed over. And now he wants a different gearbox??? !!!

People who call their cars the beast. and have 'the beast stickers'

Having to install 3 programs, just to play 1 program.

Females getting fast tracked into rifleman positions to prove a point about sexism. Good on you females. But i have been waiting 8 months for that spot. WAIT YOUR f@$kING TURN.

"no use crying over spilt milk".... bullshit. i hate spliiling milk on myself. you can't just wipe it off like water, you need to rinse it off other wise it smells like shit on your skin.

end rant.

dude all that sexism shit f@$k we have female opertors at work they dnt excactly use the machines properley end up ruimg them time after time but nothing is said every one knows that there slightly abusing them but soon as one of the male operators brakes somthing its the end of the world ............

Don't think you'll find that females are getting fast tracked into the infantry. They are only just about to start letting them attempt, but that is in alignment with the current positions available in the Army, which is nearly 0. Which is GMG anyway, shouldn't have a maximum amount for people to enlist.

WGMG: Certain higher positions who believe they are always right and their word is God. Just lucky that their attempt to screw me over was ignored by the ones that matter as they told them 3 different stories. Hate it when its your word against someone else.

WGMG: Certain higher positions who believe they are always right and their word is God. Just lucky that their attempt to screw me over was ignored by the ones that matter as they told them 3 different stories. Hate it when its your word against someone else.

And Judge Judy springs to mind. If its man vs woman, 9 times out of 10 no matter what the woman wins.

God i hate that program.

spending an hour with some kent explaining almost everytime available when buying a headunit and what it practically means to the average bloke and he's done a runner "ah yeah well i'll think about it/i'll come back", don't waste my time scum

or wanky little shits who come into work and say shit like "ahhh yeah i don't need any of this stuff i got 23thousand dollar home theatre speakers" you're tresspassing without intent so f@$k off

WGMG: Go to garage to grab roof racks.

Missus was in there the other day.

Me: Um where is 'this' and ' this' and 'that' ?

Her: Oh I though that was rubbish so I threw it out.

Me: So you threw out my rubbish bin that was obviously a bin full of rubbish instead of emptying it?

Her: Yeah I didnt realise you were using it.

Me: IT WAS FULL OF RUBBISH!!!!!

STAY THE F**K OUT OF MY GARAGE AND don't TOUCH MY SHIT. WHAT ELSE DID YOU 'TIDY' UP?

spending an hour with some kent explaining almost everytime available when buying a headunit and what it practically means to the average bloke and he's done a runner "ah yeah well i'll think about it/i'll come back", don't waste my time scum

or wanky little shits who come into work and say shit like "ahhh yeah i don't need any of this stuff i got 23thousand dollar home theatre speakers" you're tresspassing without intent so f@$k off

work at JB do ya?

i used work the car sound section at JB.

used to get so many people like that. annoyingly i made alot of my money on commission (Well you got a base rate, but it wasn't fantastic).

i have a feeling people used to come into JB hifi and get all the info on stuff from me, then go and buy it online.

(i don't blame them if online prices are cheaper!)