What Grinds My Gears.

theres 3 different sizes of anderson plugs isnt there?

:hmm: you;ve got me thinking about that now.

Jaycar has a narrow range of them

• 30amp single plug connector
  • 75amp single plug connector
  • 50amp dual connector
  • 120amp dual connector
  • 175amp dual connector

I'm not even going to bother with RS Components

Just put up a link

http://australia.rs-online.com/web/c/?sra=oss&searchTerm=anderson&x=0&y=0

and go wholly crap

Members dont see this ad

Hitting a fishing spot ive eyeing off for a couple of months and when i finally get there some teens are having a party there being stupid drunk off passion pop then getting snag after snag loosing all my rigs with traces and quality hooks also not getting even a bite or a cat fish atleast... bah...this blows

hah!

when i was buying my subi, i found 1 i liked, rang them, and they said nah i decided to keep it for another month, you can buy it then.

i asked 'is it forsale or not, if its not why is the add still up', they got a little angry but still wanted me to come and see it, but not buy for a month, so i just said thankyou for your time and hung up.

What pisses me off.....

Tomorrows public holiday, its ANZAC day - the day when we show our respect for our fallen soldiers.

Toowoomba has the early morning service but it looks like, to calm the ethnic groups, there's no march.

What a crock of shit.

What pisses me off.....

Tomorrows public holiday, its ANZAC day - the day when we show our respect for our fallen soldiers.

Toowoomba has the early morning service but it looks like, to calm the ethnic groups, there's no march.

What a crock of shit.

Yeah, that's bullshit. ʞ©$ɟ that.

WGMG - The reason for my trip to Europe later this year, my cousins wedding, has been postponed. Didn't find out directly either, the news came via the family grapevine. :(

After being asked to book flights & some accomodation in December & putting down a lot of non-refundable deposits since, I'm a wee bit annoyed. :notimp:

F**k it, I'm going anyway. Less effort to finish booking things than it is to cancel what I have already. :yes:

WGMG: Coolant in cuts, that shit BURNS

THIS ^^

Trick is to smear vaseline in the cut (bandaid is a waste of time) and it'll help protect it, plus rid you of the cut quicker.

WGMG: At the dawn service, some idiots nearby were whinging to the police because they couldn't use the roundabout in Croydon to get through, instead they'd have to drive for an extra minute to get to where there were going.. Seriously, get over it..