What Grinds My Gears.

Getting ripped off. Told an engine has got all the U-beaut parts inside.

To have it pulled apart and find at least 1 major set of part not matching the claim.

Not to mention the half ass job of rebuilding it anyway.

A certain engine rebuilders will be getting an engine block through their front window.

Edited by SLO-030

Members dont see this ad

GRRR I thinks the Subaru has a Gremlin. I keep blowing lights. Currently I have no driving lights, no parkers, one passenger headlight and one drivers high beam light... and these white lights are not cheap :S

WGMG... Subaru and all your wisdom. Could you make it any harder for one to change their parker lights and driving lights?

And my brother. He just doesn't understand my need to colour co-ordinate my pegs. Then he goes upto my washing and swaps them around. :rant:

And my brother. He just doesn't understand my need to colour co-ordinate my pegs. Then he goes upto my washing and swaps them around. swearing.gif

My sister has an obsesive compulsive disorder, and HAS to do the same with pegs. Can not have two pegs of a different colour on the one item.

Like your brother Jon, I gave my sister grief over this. I got bored of it and hopefully your brother will too.

What shits me is when I do my washing. I don't give a shit what peg I use, so long as my washing isn't on the ground.

Sis comes along and re-organises the pegs so the colours match.

I cracked it. Chucked ALL the pegs out and bought new ones of the same colour.

I went out with a chick with prettty bad ocd, man she was a neat freak. her number was 3. Turn on a light, on, off, on. 1,2,3. Brushed her teeth 3 times a day.

Sex was exhausting 3 times a day, 3 different positions, no more no less. I was 20 so it was great for a while.

But that old saying never stick your Dick in crazy...

Glad I don't have 3 kids with her

^^^ I think you dodged a bullet with that one!

OCD can seriously suck balls, when I was a child I had a thing for light switches/water taps/gas knobs. Had to check every one in the house to make sure they were off before going to bed. Used to take over an hour to get to bed & if I didn't check them all, I'd be laying there with thoughts of an electrical fire, gas leak etc running through my head.

Sounds stupid, I know & it used to seriously pi$$ me off. Nowadays I can finish using a tap/switch, make sure it's off just the once, & walk away. No more checking it 10 f**king times, no wasting time & no freaky, semi-paranoid thoughts. :)

Others have things more severe than that, that aren't as simple or easliy treated. I really feel sorry for the people with a thing about 'germs'.

Hand washing OCD is what scares me. Those people that wash/sanitize themselves 30, maybe more times per day.

Dad told me a story of a guy who he nursed. Poor fella had no skin on his hands and had them both bandaged up because he'd degraded his skin so badly from dermatitis that, to him, the dermatitis was riddled with germs and he'd take to it with a scrubbing brush until he had no skin left. Scary stuff.

Today's episode of WGMG:

Staff members who consistently show up late for work, with no punishment from the boss. We aren't talking five minutes late either. Last night had the second driver show up 90 minutes late with no phone call and no explanation. Boy did she cop a serve at the end of the night from me... (It's okay, I am 2IC to the boss/owner while he's away on business). Even a simple phone call would have sufficed. Makes the entire night more stressful when you are already down two staff members and it's beginning to get pretty busy.

Oh well, looks like someone won't have a job much longer..