What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG - Sitting in the computer lab of VU Sunshine campus, click 'print' on a document I need. 30 minutes later with no sign of my document I get a phone call from VU. My document is sitting in the print tray, at the Footscray Nicholson campus.....WTF? :blinks:

i always wanted to hook up a little switch to set off my reversing lights while driving, that would really freak some people out.

Could do that in the KE55, since it was a 4-speed the reverse light was triggered just by pushing the gearstick over to the right - you didn't actually have to put it in reverse, you'd stay in neutral but the lights would come on. Quite funny to do it at 110km/h on the freeway when someone was tailgating...

WGMG: I got a letter in the mailbox saying girl across the road is having a b'day party friday night to celebrate her 18th, I was all excited until I read that it was only a pre warning about noise and not an invite :(

WGMG: I got a letter in the mailbox saying girl across the road is having a b'day party friday night to celebrate her 18th, I was all excited until I read that it was only a pre warning about noise and not an invite :(

Get the Ute out and patch it up out front, might get an invite from those heroics

Dad did that in his XD as the sensor was no longer working. Always be funny at night seeing them back right off..

And then sometimes you would forget to turn them off at all... always interesting at stop lights.

the large chip in my windscreen, and the fact i didnt check the windscreen protection box on my insurance 9months ago:(

might be able to get it repaired, but i think i could see 2 cracks growing even as i was driving.......

Go and have a chat to Widscreens O'Brian. They'll tell you if it can be fixed or not. It takes less than an hour,

and they might be able to do it straight away.

I put a 2inch crack in my windscreen and they were able to fix it. Cost was $140.