What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

If you have the flu, dig a big ass hole, get in it, and stay there til its gone!!

Don't hang around me being all chummy while you're infecting the ʞ©$ɟ out of my already struggling immune system!

I like being able to cough without half my nose coming out

And I dislike breathing through my mouth because my nose is now purely as cosmetic as a spoiler is to a civic

Failure to do these will cause me to A; break you B; Harm you C; shit in your letter box. (That's if I dislike you as you well)

Now either be sick and ʞ©$ɟ off and let me live In peace or go infect other half witted individuals.

If you agree to the rules then we are free to converse.

If you break said rules.. well, I'm not responsible for your mail receiving facilities.

I think you can ʞ©$ɟing tell what grinds my gears!!!!

Edited by Jono.C

Man I've had this flu for like a week and a bit now. Sucks so bad. Coughing up all sorts of shit. Nose is leaking everywhere, headaches and don't really want to get out of bed...I've been waking up and succumbing to the thought of dying every morning lol

WGMG: Chrome vinyl wrap on nice cars. If I saw someone with it on their car I'd punch them in the dick/ovaries. Its bad enough with 4X4's and 10,000k HID's blinding me, let alone a car reflecting the freaking SUN! Plus it looks retarded. I'm assuming its illegal in Aussie, thank FSM.

WGMG: Chrome vinyl wrap on nice cars. If I saw someone with it on their car I'd punch them in the dick/ovaries. Its bad enough with 4X4's and 10,000k HID's blinding me, let alone a car reflecting the freaking SUN! Plus it looks retarded. I'm assuming its illegal in Aussie, thank FSM.

Check THIS shit out.

http://youtu.be/Up_CLJXRyaM