What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

I tell you now, you never fricken escape.

I have

"How ?" you might ask. I realized that you can't really go anywhere with them, unless you have a tow vehicle in front.

And where's the fun in that when your being towed by a dirty Jumbuck.

I choose to take this line completely out of context.

hahahaha.

ewwww.

WGMG:

Adobe premiere pro 5.5 wont run on any of my computers (even though I run 4 different adobe programs at once on this work laptop and it apparently meets their requirements)

So I download the GoPRO converter/editor software

Think, GREAT I'll be able to cut and edit the footage with this!

SORRY. it converts and then allows you to colour correct or exposure correct the video, then reexport back to mp4.

OK, fair enough, but now its converted to AVI, Windows movie maker will do a quick nasty job.

Windows movie maker loads all the clips, plays them fine, but crashes every ʞ©$ɟign time I try to start building a movie....

WTF! seriously!

at this rate, I wont be editing any of the footage I get between now and november when I'll have the money saved to build my new PC to run all this shit.

ʞ©$ɟing hell!

I have

"How ?" you might ask. I realized that you can't really go anywhere with them, unless you have a tow vehicle in front.

And where's the fun in that when your being towed by a dirty Jumbuck.

Luckily for me I do have a tow vehicle.

No tandem trailer to tow it with, buuut that's alright :)

So definitely chasing an AE82 TC Hatch.

edit: Also want a car to play with to escape the missus and to give her the shits. She hates when I have anything that takes attention off her

Edited by Kid-Ae

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously its inevitable, the older you get, the more loss of life you are bound to endure (as parents/grandparents etc get older) but sometimes it incredibly tragic and shocking.

A really close friend's dad passed away last night after a bus crashed through their house on tuesday afternoon. He was sitting in their front courtyard after just puling in the driveway 5 minutes earlier.

Theres so many "if only" things that make this even worse, heart aches for the family, 18 and 25 year old daughters and his wife. Can't imagine what they are going through :(

The idea that a car used part from a 20+ year old car has a fixed value.

Posted in a thread on toymods asking about some ma61 wheels. Get message from a dude saying that he has some he wants to sell, and am I interested.

First stupid thing; of course I am, as you know 3 days earlier I asked after some. So what a waste of time as a first point of contact.

Secondly, immediately wants an offer on them. Has not sent any pictures, or even given a statement of the condition they are in, with or without tyres. All I know is, the guy thinks they are ma61 wheels and wants an offer for them. So basically I have absolute zero info and I'm expected to drop an offer? Does the fact that they are a particular part for a particular car seem like enough info after 20-30 years?

So I message back saying Id prefer if he had an asking price and I'm not willing to drop offers on items I've never seen or had an idea of condition on. I tell him if it were up to me with what he has told me, Id make a low offer as I don't know the condition and I have to freight interstate. Seemed like a pretty obvious response.

So he messages back and say, oh well it works both ways so my asking price is 12 million. WTF. Was it too much to ask to know what condition a used item in? He sent back no photos or even any info on condition, but went on to tell me what they go for and that he would only do photos if I would pay around that.

So all I know is, he has some wheels, and they are apparently made of gold and super exclusive. I don't even get to ask a question about them, and if I was cool Id just throw money at him, right?

WRONG