What Grinds My Gears.

Anything is better than the Govt getting rght behind it and making out that they are responsible for Australia being the wondeful country that it is... Worship the flag adn you worship them!

They definately don't believe that a country's culture is a product of private citizens doing what they they want, and would rather have Govt-sponsored culture that ends with statues of Lenin everywhere.

I would be a great day for Govt to not be allowed to spend a dollar, so all politicians & public servants, all quangoes all subsidised companies and all beneficiaries give up a day's pay, ABC shuts down and we hear nothing from The State while we enjoy ourselves!

What is "Australia"?? An island that is defined by a Govt's wishes as a country that they control? or an island that is defined by the interests, lifestyles and actions of the people who live there, quite independent of the Govt??

makes me cringe...

/rant!

• Downvote 1

Members dont see this ad

I want to swap it for an old Crown wagon or something. Some form of old Toyota with some room so a wagon would be good. The missus doesnt want to but shes not the one who foots the bill or skins her knuckles on that Ford abomination of a vehicle.

We only technically owe about 1000 for it on the loan so I think the time is right.

WGMG - Cara goes to drive the Soarer for the first time since Friday night (she works from home normally), only to find the central locking won't work.....because the battery is flat....because the passenger door is ajar....because the car got broken into sometime on Saturday night....because we probably forgot to re-lock it when we were running late going out to dinner on Saturday night in my car.

Fortunately no damage done to the car itself, but my camera bag and $1.5-2k worth of camera gear that was on the back seat under my suit jacket got taken. My fault for leaving it there, but we live in a good neighbourhood and have never had any problems like this before (including leaving the cars/house unlocked accidentally before)

• 2 weeks later...

A seemingly large percentage of the corolla/toyota enthusiast community on Facebook (or even people in general).

I'm sick of people treating others like dirt for a like on Facebook

I'm sick of not being able to trust people

I'm sick of the 'drift kids' that think they're shit don't stank

I'm sick of generally loud mouthed ʞ©$ɟs.

Edited by B-Lugg

A seemingly large percentage of the corolla/toyota enthusiast community on Facebook (or even people in general).

I'm sick of people treating others like dirt for a like on Facebook

I'm sick of not being able to trust people

I'm sick of the 'drift kids' that think they're shit don't stank

I'm sick of generally loud mouthed ʞ©$ɟs.

Then do as I do, don't go on Facebook....

• 2 weeks later...