What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Same thing happened to me when i had the twin cam seca. But i didn't get any squealing or anything, i just lost power steering and the charge light came on.

The best and cheapest option i has was in swapping the crank out. The keyway and the cranks pulley surface was phucked.

• 4 months later...

WGMG. The fj20 in dads 1600 dropped a ring land yesterday on cylinder #4! Not a huge issue, I know a guy that can make awesome forged pistons haha.

I just want to work on my 11's turbo setup!!

Edited by kickn5k

• 2 months later...

WGMG - DIYers who take basic plumbing back to a third world level. The angled pipe on the left is the bathroom sink (blocked), the one from under the house is the bath/shower (not actually connected to the trap) & the one on the right is the laundry sink.

I get to fix this.

post-5437-0-87068900-1432437444_thumb.jpg

Edited by carbonboy

Who is reponsible for blocking the sink.....

I'm going to blame the twit who "installed" the original pipework, it was destined for failure. There was no long hair, so I can't blame the female of the household, basically just dirt blocking the pipe.

WGMG: a good mate of mine got seriously stitched up on a work cover claim. What makes it worse is he cannot get disability pension as they believe a fused neck with neurology reports he can never work again, is a disability. WTF?!?!?!

Yet any skank that opens her thighs and pops a sprog or two gets a metric f'ton of cash thrown at them even before child support!!

Edited by kickn5k

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WGMG: How much I like this Skyline.

I don't think I could daily another car without aircon and power steer.

I need a shed and a weekend Toyota.

WGMG part 2: How much I miss the MR2 :(

ʞ©$ɟ the aw11s, ke70s, ae71s and ae86s.

Rolling around in something quick that isn't a shoebox is fun.